Is the translator able to express themself in english ? Or the proofreader ?
When you need to reverse-translate to understand a sentence it is bad translation. Here the entire chapter needs to be translated back to Japanese to understand anything.

“I’m not a human. It’s a orc”
You make me realize I have to appreciate the original translation team more, and fire that jackripper. I bet he just ctrl+c,open up Google translate, ctrl+v then ctrl+c and ctrl+v again and again

I wish you get better at English, I'm assuming that you're using this to learn English.

Till then, I'm just going to wait.

Dex-chan lover
this...this was proofread? for the love of god you really need to change that font before i add another minus on my eye from staring at it, trying to figure it out.

I guess it was cruel to say this, but I prefer ieatloli scan translation more, so I guess I will be waiting until ieatloli scan to release chapter 20 and the rest of the chapter.

Wow, I could feel my brain turning smooth trying to understand this broken gibberish.

Group Leader
Hi I know that our translation is bad .its our Frist translation .

Sorry we did not have a translator so did
It on Google translate. Sorry to all

And if anyone want help us join our discord thank you all

And please forgive me

@BlankHunter it's not robbing at all, the only person getting robbed of their hard work is the author, when scanlators profit off their work via patreon, ads or other such avenues. If you already stole something don't be surprised when it's also stolen from you.

@Deathyoda218 nothing is stopping them from continuing to translate if they want, they do not have the rights to this series.

Users who are viewing this thread