Group Leader
@Maru_1 @SkittlesMuncher
owo, it's actually not~
Hi! Lolli, leader of LAF (the other group) here. Our groups have been talking to each other and are on friendly terms. However, WordExerpt has shown no interest in collabing with us, and since neither of us really want to drop the project, we'll just be working on our own versions of it. Kind of like solo leveling? But just both on MD if that makes sense!
Just wanted to clear that up. I think I'll have my group make an announcement of some sorts about this in the next update~

@Fuko I thought they were pretty fast owo, its only been a few days since the actual comic came out. Just wait a little while long =D

Group Leader
@Maru_1 it's not; sniping is when someone releases a chapter, piggy-backing off what a group previously released (e.g. one group releases chapters 1-6, some other person releases ch7.) Both groups have been scanlating since the prologue, independently, so it's not sniping.

Dudee let scanlation team translate what they wanna translate as long as there is no drama! Be a good reader for their hardwork! One of the reasons why drama is all around us is also because of readers commenting hurtful stuff :/

I see some of reader here that can't appreciate someone else works..
Especially it is also free yet can only complain.. I bet they don't support original creator too, buy hard copy or digital copy..
Typically bad/toxic readers should be ban from community..
😂😂😂

Aggregator gang
I don't get why people are complaining. I think it's a fair competition. Plus it can also motivate slow groups like LonelyAF to release more chapters in a week.

Thanks for the translation! 😍 I tried mtl-ing a couple of the chapters just to see if I could get a glimpse of what happens next but it's definitely not the same as real translations. Google translate has come a long way but not far enough 😅

Users who are viewing this thread