Watashitachi wa Moto Joshi desu - Ch. 11

Supporter
This manga is quite interesting.
Its rather thrilling seeing her debate if its best to accept her new male body that was forced on her, but was painless and a complete biological change. Or if she should transition and go through a lengthy and painful time just to become a fake woman.
Never the less I hope she ends up happy, excited for the next chapter keep up the good work.

When?

No? Puberty blockers have their own risks as well lol. She can still think and make a decision in the future without being exposed to treatments that may harm her future.
yeah I think people forget there's side effects from blockers and they aren't taking into account being on them for longer than necessary can cause unwanted side effects. mind you there were only intended for kids who went through precocious puberty

yeah I think people forget there's side effects from blockers and they aren't taking into account being on them for longer than necessary can cause unwanted side effects. mind you there were only intended for kids who went through precocious puberty
if you look at the side effects of long term use, they really are not that bad. if your options are, "body that makes me want to die" or "body i like but also i have like a 2 percent greater chance of illness" most people choose the later. Its all personal choice at the end of the day.

Users who are viewing this thread