Fed-Kun's army
god. I like tsunderes but this kind of tsundere is so fucking annoying. JUST SAY IT OUT LOUD OKAY

About this story: I'm loving how the father is a tsundere and the son is a yandere, and how one is more mature than the other LOL.

About the scanlation groups: kudos to the civility! I read roughly both and I agree they're both decent quality.

It felt like he have feeling for her~~~ not like mother-son type but like romance..... 🙄 It's just my theory tho

woah! why are there so many groups translating this? im very impressed on how you guys upload diffrent chapters. and i dont feel the diffrence in the translation quality!

I am really surprised how much the father doesn't like to loose to his son, lol

Fed-Kun's army
oh look whos jealous of his own son~

Ain is already a yandere mom-con <3

this is great, but i feel like we could enjoy the story alot more if it went slower
i dont know why but i feel like its going faster than apolo 16

.... the way it looks right now it seems like he plans to make her his wife at some point XD even if she's his step mom that would definitly look strange xD

i wonder if ain will change his viewpoint and really acknowledge/appreciate that roselia is jist being sincere. and duke, you're clearly jelly~

ivv

Dex-chan lover
Lol.
He's ntring his father!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
hahahahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread