Thank you for the update!
I hope In the end Ain starts to become a more carefree little boy who can smile. I can’t wait for the motherly hell she is going to put her husband through!!

@bstgirl08 remember in her past life she seemed to be a primary school teacher, so I’d imagine that she thinks it’s all his upbringing that made him vicious. Maybe the novel doesn’t make any indication that it’s his nature/for his own well being. Although he does seem more ruthless than his dad for some reason...

Phew, she's so naive it's becoming a bit annoying. She read the book but she doesn't try to understand what's really going on. She's so stuck on trying to make sure he grows up in his innocence, that she blinded by everything else. Plus If she read the book, she would've known that assassins were send out to kill ain and her husband. So If he doesn't train how will he know how to protect himself? Plus she doesn't even ask why was that dead body there in the first place. She must have read of the family rival.

I’m seriously wondering what’s the manga at the front page.... is it really this manga??

Double-page supporter
GOD I WISH ALL THE DROPPED MANGAS HAD TRANSLATORS LIKE YOU GUYS

UWU

THANK YOU DEAREST TRANSLATORS FOR YOUR EFFORTS.

HUHUHU WE LOVE YOU AND SUPPORT YOU TILL THE END.

THANKS SO MUCH. IT IS SUCH A BLESSING TO HAVE YOU GUYS PROVIDE US QUICK YET QUALITY TRANSLATIONS.

Here, have some 💕
❤️❤️💖💖

Thank you so much for the chapter!!

But really, when is she gonna find out about Ain's _real_ charater lol

Fed-Kun's army
oh shit this just came out??? thank you for all your hard work!!!

afjdlkjfdsljk CLIFFHANGER i'm gonna go read the mexican scanlation now bc i can't deal with it I NEED TO KNOW!!! YAY BILINGUALISM (someone called those scans italian in the comments last chapter and my mexican ass wanted to die akjsdf NO... THE ONE WITH THE EAGLE IS THE MEXICAN FLAG...)

Fed-Kun's army
Like said @Bstgirl08 it's becoming quite annoying how naive she is. It's time for her too realise a few things. Like the fact the the cute kid that she thinks Ain is is actually just a manipulative bastard who is way worse than the duke she is so afraid of and that life is not a fairy tale where all you have to do is eat breakfast with your family.

Fine credit page I reread the previous page for the credits and thank you for the tireless(Ness) effort everyone puts in.

Users who are viewing this thread