Group Leader
so will i get in trouble for translating this or?
if i will i'll probably keep this up for a few more hours so some more people can read it

I'd say go on, to be honest. The previous tl was consciously working on this series in a moral grey zone ( it involved him receiving money from this series, but in a sort of indirect way. ) As long as you stay away from that, it should be fine. Thanks for picking this back up

On chapter 10 last page the old translator tells that he stopped on this protect because the author told him to stop

Group Leader
nevermind again, i have no idea what to do but if i do continue this i'll do the next one by tomorrow

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Aw, i would have liked if the author allowed the translation, well at least i got to read it instead of watching it disappear again

Group Leader
Did the author provide a reason why he doesn't want it to be translated? This manga is available to read for free online. I don't see how translating it could be considered a gray area even for the guy who was taking money for it.

Thanks for the translation! This is a cute series, I enjoy the dynamic between the two leads here more than in a lot of comparable flirty senpai/kouhai romcoms.

Group Leader
i was reading the comments on the manga's main page and it seemed like the author didn't want it to be translated for some reason

Sometimes there are people who just doesn't want their work to be touched.

Dex-chan lover
Well well well, look who's back.
Being scolded for 86...man. Just drop everything and run away. To China. With girl.

Nelic, don't be afraid. If anything, it will be a problem only for mangadex (which is cured by either deleting the chapters, or locking them for those who are "subscribed" already).
As for the previous guys, they got bold from the start of their career and decided to get "an author's approval", which backfired.

Contributor
Oh hey, an excuse to bring back the trilogy in a mediocre attempt at humor to summarize the behind-the-scenes-drama!

The Story Of How Our Group Was Told To Stop Scanlating This Author's Work
endfornow.jpg

The Story Of How Our Group Became An Accomplice
longstripislong.png

The Story Of How Our Group Started Another Series, With That Author's Blessing
anewbeginning.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Just keep translating it, no need to bother with the author. This isnt a jump manga, no need to fear c&d or any trouble at all

edit: @justforthelulz wtf?!

Users who are viewing this thread