Does it start here? Where Ain develop his mama-con?? <-- i wonder if this is even the right word.

Double-page supporter
As much as I agree that children shouldn't have to get poisoned, I feel like Ain doesn't really have a lot of choices here since his family is probably a prime target for assassination attempts.

Dex-chan lover
I get what she's thinking but seriously, they are one of the top families being targeted so having poison resistance is 100% beneficial to him.

Dex-chan lover
Man, it would be a real FUCKIN shame if something like, say, him getting hit by the one fucking poison he's not fully resistant to in the middle of nowhere.

Wow in this situation she's annoying. Wonder how she'll feel when he gets hit with a poison he isn't accustomed to?

Dex-chan lover
"incest" trope should burn, just bc they're not blood related doesn't mean it's legal. I'd like to try think from Ain's PoV also, I've been bleached with fluff so my eyes see no pure evil and NO romantic relationships. the author/artist could've pushed it more severely so that we wouldn't end up thinking such. MC is scared but we only see her being scared, it's not portrayed in a way where could relate with her.
Thanks for the side show, thanks for the translation
edit: "legal" as in the vibe

Users who are viewing this thread