Whats with all the arguments? Did you guys all literally forget that the previous translator, IEatLoli, stated that he’d be fine with another group or person doing the translations.

Dex-chan lover
In this chapter: A weeb destroys their hometown for the sake of the culture they're obsessed with

Dex-chan lover
"In this village women ignore me, but you had the attention of many and received lots of flattery. I'm getting carried away..."

I'm fine with spelling errors and minor grammar mistakes, but lines like this that completely change who's being talked about make dialog real strange to read. I'm assuming it's supposed to be "you're getting carried away" not "I'm getting carried away", since he's talking about Orc getting too full of himself from the flattery. At least it's a pretty simple conversation to assume the direction of.

I appreciate that you translated this but I thought I had dyslexia reading the first 4 pages

Uh, I feel like part of the translation and typesetting fell apart halfway through.

Its confusing who's being referred to at times.

@Jackripper because of idiot sniper like you everything is fall apart. How can even you dare to start sniping from Loli who has enough dedication to has good translation unlike you.

Group Leader
How many people here who spout shit like "x TL is better" "x TL is worse" actually know japanese and read the raws to judge? fucking lol

loli actually bought the chapters though and then uploaded them, so even disregarding the quality of translation, ieatloli was better on that front too, and now thats ruined

@lingling456
Whats with all the arguments? Did you guys all literally forget that the previous translator, IEatLoli, stated that he’d be fine with another group or person doing the translations.

Though IEatLoli may of said that. I am sure that the translator was hoping for a proper notification (or request) from another group would like to take over the series instead of just blatantly sniping the series them selves with out his knowledge. I will also take a wild guess that Loli caught some abuse over the speed of the translation from trolls that think they are entitled to a faster release even thought they aren't paying Loli or the official site for the manga chapter. I stand to be corrected if the guess is wrong.

For the trolls that have said that this translation is better than Loli's I am sorry to inform you that you need to go back English 101 because grammar and the dialogue between the MC and the Villain was horrible. IEatLoli's translation was hands down the better read for my brain. Trolls that can not understand the Japanese language and English language (American or European) really do need to stay quiet.

@yohane Oh it wasn't IEatLolis release. Might have been the same group who released this one but the quality was much worse. There was no typesetting and the whole thing read like it had been translated to 5 different languages via Google translate before finally translating it to English. Compared to that this release is almost Shakespearean.

Users who are viewing this thread