Double-page supporter
Might as well add a laid back girl that tells it like it is too. It just seems like Anchi chan is just doing it for attention and that's what most likely the character is going to be portrayed as smh
@AnonDePlume
It's just getting old and blurs his character imo.

I can relate to Anchi... I'm just better at keeping it to myself.

Also, so against using they/them pronouns that "it" is used about a person? Alright.

Dex-chan lover
So what is the tomboy girl's name meaning is, she is literally the only one without the translation in the name, should be some hint on her personality from her name

i want to see where Najimi ran off to that involves a hammerhead shark

People are getting butthurt over the use of "retarded " the new character's schtick is that's she uses foul language. Or do you guys not read.

Dex-chan lover
najimi is less than an it
the other transvestite boy is getting there too

Dex-chan lover
2d2.jpg

NIB

Dex-chan lover
Najimi chapter = instantly shit chapter
and no najimi, i hate you so much.

Aggregator gang
I just realized something.
With their powers of gender fluidity, Tadano Hito(hito/mi) could be the ultimate match maker.

Delusions, part 4: Girl-talk (featuring Tadano Hitomi!)
Then have Chadano go matching up those pairs who don't get know the other person likes them back.
(Could've used them in Kaguya-sama, too)

i mean, from an outsider perspective... yeah, she is totally right, cmon man, just because she is popular doesnt mean she has to be praised about everything, but the thing is, since we know the context of the history and we know komis perspective... nah, she is totally wrong, Trapdano chan didnt aplaud her because she was popular, but because you know, is not easy for her to talk in public

also guys, Trapdano is best girl but is just a gag,a troupe in the genre, is not about lgbt acceptance, is just something that japanese people find funny (i guess) dont get so salty about it, he has 3 best girls beign thirdty for him, i think thats manly enough

Users who are viewing this thread