I can’t open chapter 19 or 20, and they don’t appear when you go to the main page where you can select chapters, were they deleted on purpose?:/

Judging by the translator group's name "MTLAnonymous", I assume this chapter was deleted because it was either machine translated and therefore of poor quality, or the Sp1c1eR option of it wasn't the original translating group so it was taken down. Either way, saaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. I got my hopes up.

@RevereShin

With the rush of new users from the various other sites, the mods have placed New Uploaders under a queue which they manually aprove or deny the uploads. Its to atleast reduce the number of spam/troll/Official Release rips/problematic uploads that might cause the site to get nuked again (TLDR, at the end of last year somebody uploaded a chapter of Boruto that wasnt even released in jpn yet. Which set off a firestorm that caused them to get kicked off cloudflare)

In Spanish there is like 95 chapters if anyone want I can send them the link by inbox

@Fran1212 really? my first language is Spanish but I hate it, it always feels weird to me, Idk if it would be better to translate form spanish to english, I would do it if anyone is interested in it, of course I don't intend to mess with this group so if they want tl from Spanish to English I would gladly help. I will wait till next Tuesday, if not I will start tl myself I guess.

edit: I thought this was the same group from the other 18 chapters tho, this looks like a snipe group (?)

TYPICAL SHITTY SNIPER'S QUALITY

what the fuck is wrong with you @rakshan314 !? How dare to snipe with this shitty typesetting and translation.

What the fuck is wrong with MD, bloody refugee from various place just creating mess and toxic community

Chapter 19 wasnt that bad... it was actually good.... I don't know about 20 because it was taken down before I could read so maybe this one was bad??

These extremely short chapters where nothing really happens really are trademarks of Chinese webtoons/manhuas. The plot itself isn't so bad, but there are a lot of empty chapters so the plot does not progress much. And while there isn't much happening with the story, I feel weird about how fast the main leads changed opinions of each other. It feels unnatural and forced; like one day, they just realized the other person isn't the same as the rumors portrayed and poof! Tomorrow they might fall in love.

Banned
It's really sad that her family didn't come... didn't even seem to fight to go. I really hate everyone in the past nation she was in. I don't get why they even could think so poorly of her ever when she did nothing really.

Users who are viewing this thread