I am disappointed with an ending. It was just "Mission finished, go home, the end".

Fed-Kun's army
yall the kanao descendant and nezuko descendant is the cutest canon pairing we can ever had in this series

Hi3

Aggregator gang
Kinda didnt like it but to be honest, i dont really care either

Dex-chan lover
You know what it was a kinda dumb ending, but i liked it. I’m gonna miss this series

Group Leader
@Feykro You prefer it to end like Bleach where it there was a bunch of additional unneeded filler arcs to pad out the length and money, leading to the "oh look, they've got Borutos as well in case we need to milk this franchise even further in the future" final chapter?

Power Uploader
Disappointing end. Why the sudden reincarnations, all in the same place?

The ending was kinda eh tbh but it wasn't too bad I suppose ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ a spin off of the original cast in the high school setting would be nice tho tbh

well that was one way to end it i suppose, woulda preferred seeing them all grown up and what happened with their lives but beggars can't be choosers

Fed-Kun's army
so the conclusion,,
nezuko and zenitsu did end up together
kanao married tanjiro
inosuke might marry aoi (?) aoba's eyes reminds me of aoi.
obanai and mitsuri fulfills their promise and married each other in their next live.
yushiro is still alive with that cat (chachamaru) (?)
kanata and toko together is freaking cute
zenitsu wrote the story of their life and called it the legend of zenitsu
ubuyashiki got his family curse lifted

it's far fetched but the whole story about blue spider lily might be the main topic if gotouge-sensei decided a sequel
smh the panel where they say it suddenly withered is really intriguing.
the main squad would be super cool with their great grandchildren.

So ... I'm the only one that does not recognize half of the characters because they come in every age and form?
I dont care about the reincarnation, i care more about who end with who and wtf happened after all (but of course, i say that just because we got this shitty ending)

Users who are viewing this thread