Contributor
Holy shit you whiners this was never a romance manga. Why the fuck did you expect author would spend whole chapter for romance?
@thusdas NO, this is just some tabloidshit rumors.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translating this wonderful manga series. A shame it's ended, but glad to see it completed (as a Berserk fan).

Dex-chan lover
@Biscuitta

Naruto is a Shounen with stupid „ships“. Nobody needs that shit. Either make REAL romance or just let it be. No one buys that the blonde guy marries Nezuko. Absolutely nothing hints at that. That‘s not how you write romance.

I have nothing against slice-of-life chapters like 204, just miss me with that „ships“-shit. Worst thing in manga after Ecchi and Isekai.

Wait, does this mean Nezuko's reincarnation that is dating with Kanao's reincarnation is technically sweet home Alabama?
Now,hear me out,it may be not incest but
Tanjiro and Nezuko are siblings
So if Tanjiro's descendants(with Kanao) and Nezuko's descendants (with Zenitsu) are born,doesn't it mean that they are technically distant relatives?
ಠ_ಠ

@haoru technically yes they are distant relatives. but it's already like a branch clan level which almost little biological blood remaining. having that level is kinda acceptable in some cultures. well in japan cousins are already on the level of marriage so....... but oh well. and cousins of the 4th degree or 3rd degree are already far off.

Double-page supporter
So, everyone reincarnated into someone else and they happily live their lives in the present, to some extent, re-enacting the same social dynamics of the past..

Man, reincarnation really sucks ass.

That was not at all what I wanted to read in the final chapter.
But it'll do. It's an ending.

Edit:
I wrote this, then went back and read the comments. I'm glad other people were super unsatisfied with it. The comments that summed it up the best were the ones who said that the reincarnated people aren't the real characters who we were all cheering for. I think the only satisfactory thing amongst all this reincarnation was Iguro and Kanroji (snake guy and love girl) because they promised they would be together in another life. Everything else means absolutely nothing - though I guess Yushirou painting portraits of Tamayo was kind of cute.

I was actually annoyed that we didn't get any romantic resolution for these couples that apparently went on and had kids. We could have at least seen their weddings or something. Also annoyed because Zenitsu and Nezuko just makes no sense.

Group Leader
Uhhhh... okay. I think this chapter isn't needed since it didn't add anything to the story.

Fed-Kun's army
@Lhmac
"I was actually annoyed that we didn't get any romantic resolution for these couples that apparently went on and had kids. We could have at least seen their weddings or something. Also annoyed because Zenitsu and Nezuko just makes no sense."

Fully agreed, it makes less than 0 sense, I make so little sense that they chose to force it and keep the development hidden. It was Zenitsu simping and simping and only giving horrible impression of himself. At least the mc did have some emotional progression with Kanao, It almost feels like the author didn't care about it and just went along with what stupid shippers were most vocal about.

Gotouge-sensei should make "the legend of Zenitsu", and retell the story from Zenitsu's point of view.

He could also add some stuff after the events on the manga, such as life after defeating Muzan, everyone getting married/having kids etc.

It would not only be a great spin-off, but would also clear some of the dissatisfaction with the manga's ending

I dont really care about the ships in the manga... I noticed a dew potential ones but I didnt really care as the main story is about getting rid of the demons so the rest of humanity does not have to suffer.
I kinda liked this ending as it shows all of them are having peaceful lives now :) and that their sacrifices for killing Muzan have not gone to waste.
Though the ending was a bit forced, ill rate it 7/10

Users who are viewing this thread