What a great way to end the series. It’s peaceful and everyone manage to find a happy ending. And lots of people have reincarnated from what I’ve seen. Thanks to everyone working on this series!

But I’m pretty sad that Yushiro will be the only one that remembers everything and the only one that survives. I do find it interesting that the children of the Kamaboko Group can be recognizable! Like I guess Zenitsu and Nezuko, Tanjirou and Kanae, and I’m guessing it’s Aoi and Inosuke? I’m thinking it might be just the implied pairings.

What a great series and its an emotional ride reading it from the beginning to the end now. Thanks to everyone who worked on this series <3

Ubuyashiki manage to survive and live a long life, which means Muzan is gone for good. :D

It was a good last chapter. The cat lives!

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I think the reason i dislike this ending is because it feels so disconnected from the story it feels like it should belong in another manga.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the hard work until now to every scan who has worked with this series!
Accompanying this series was a roller coaster of emotions, and although it didn't end as I wanted or in the way I expected, it was a satisfying end.

Happy that Kanao and Tanjirou was canon in the end. : )

This ending had my brain in the big bamboozle. It felt so strange going from 100 to 0 in a couple of chapters

Thats the shittiest ending ive seen the manga was so good but he butchered the ending its even worse than bleach ending...

Group Leader
At least this series got an ending. That's something to be happy about.

thank you for the tl!! 😭 so good

I need someone to do a frame-by-frame analysis and name all the descendants/reincarnations lol

This is the shittiest ending ever this is what an author does when he has no idea how to end his manga we didnt get to see what happend to nezuko did she marry lightning boy what happend to mc or any of the others realy bad writing with alit of plot holes and loose ends

Dex-chan lover
I know people are upset because they didn’t get to see their ships come to fruition or whatever else, but i honestly think this ending is very fitting. It shows that everything the characters worked for came about in the end. We can see their descendants and reincarnations living normal, peaceful lives without having to live in fear of demons. The ubuyashiki family was freed of its curse, and yushiro, as the only remaining demon. Carried on Tanjiro’s wish for him to continue living. It’s not the best ending but I think it works quite well

Users who are viewing this thread