Dex-chan lover
@Damoc Gotou is the guy who used to carry Tanjirou on his back after he got injured. Dunno about Takeuchi, he looks similar to Sanemi's friend who died against LM1, but also looks similar to one of the fodder.
Xn8QpBy.png

Eh, with that ending I think I'd give the series a 6/10, maaaybe a 7. It was fine, slightly better than average overall, but dragged down quite a bit by the latter half of the story.

The ending was kind of a let down since the final resolution we got for the main characters was a bunch of detective work and guessing who had what kids with what grandparents and whatnot. Not the best way to wrap things up. Another series that will be forgotten with the mists of time, a shame because it had a lot of great potential for a while there.

Aggregator gang
based. Retards will shit on the ending for ages when this is clearly an epilogue, manga ended with the previous chapter. Stop valuing finales so much.

Dex-chan lover
I'm kinda glad they ended it right after killing Muzan.
It's like, where can you go from killing the main source of everything?
Best to quit while you're ahead instead of dragging it out for too long, right?

Fed-Kun's army
Oh well, at least it ended. 7/10

The last arc really ruined it for me, but overall it was a great manga. Better to let it end now than to artificially extend as long as possible like Bleach.

Dex-chan lover
@Renko
No, Tanjiro becomes full human. His left hand and right eye are older in faster rate because Muzan is already infected by Shinobu's poison when infecting Tanjiro, so his implantation seems like from Muzan's cell.

Nezuko is no longer demon when reaching the city. The drug to reverse demonification is effective, thus Kamado siblings are revert to human again.

About the mark users, shortened life-span is Kokushibo's theory, because somehow Yoriichi can live longer to the end.

Dex-chan lover
@CimmicaCocoa
Then, Yushiro should be perished when Tamayo was dead. Also, Tanjiro was dead too the moment Muzan is dead and infecting Tanjirou.

That's why I can say the life of the demon are separated from the donor.

i can’t tell who the two twins are? demon number 1 and his brother (can’t remember their names for some reason)?

I like the ending but i'm not a fan of it.

There were too many asspulls in the last arc and felt rushed on some parts.

Fed-Kun's army
Tanjiro inheriting Nezuko's love of sleep in his next life (and Nezuko inheriting Zenitsu's low tolerance for nonsense in hers) is much funnier to me than it probably should be.

@SnappleTi Going by the blankets, they're the Mist Pillar and his brother.

Banned
@HeatRiot
Of course it felt rushed. The author admit that she need to rush it because of the situation back in her hometown and I think she said she will retire from being mangaka as well. Please understand.

Dex-chan lover
This manga was honestly a disappointment the beginning half was great and amazing but the end especially with muzan infecting tanjirou and the whole baby bullshit just ruining it and putting a sour taste in my mouth then giving me this bullshit ass last chapter that is honestly just confusing and looks like fucking fan fic from a 15 year old

I feel like the ending shows the end game of what the demon slayers wanted and shows it with descendants/reincarnations living a life free of any burden of demonic beings and the hunters. But then Gotouge throws a slight curve ball. Are they really just descendants or they are true reincarnations? Some are obviously implied and others are vague enough due to inherited character traits.

While it would be interesting to see how the now living readjust to normal life, it really isn't that needed. The entire manga was about killing Muzan and it's done. Simple as that and doesn't need to delve any further into their post-Muzan lives.

The series was alright. Nothing ground breaking, it had it's highs and lows but what series doesn't have them? Peoples expectations of finale chapters are always way too high. Impossibly high. But hey, that's on you. To me this is the fine bookend to a battle manga.

Dex-chan lover
Zenitsu+Nezuko's descendants were a blast, the other descendants are kinda meh. The reincarnations of those who died during the war were better tho. I like the idea of the Corps members who suffered so much and even sacrificed themselves to exterminate the demons to have a second, better life. A happy ending is kinda nice after the carnage we went through in the last arc LOL

Dex-chan lover
IMO ending was 204, this is more of an extra chapter some completed manga get some time after the ending.
It was rather rushed near the end, but it kept enough quality for this to be good series.

Users who are viewing this thread