Greatest surprise was ubuyashiki. Just wondering tho if that person was a he or a she?

Also, this epilogue kinda felt not canon? But still glad. Second chances for everyone. ❤️

I would have liked they let us know how many years Tanjirou lived after the fight with muzan. Was it 5 years cause of the mark like muzan said or di he lived more ?

If the ancestors look like nezuko and zenitsu, doesnt that mean they ended up together? Same with Tanjiro and the insect pillar girl.

Dex-chan lover
I would have preferred a "X years later" epilogue but this works too.

It was a great journey. I think that Tanjirou, Giyu and Sanemi would have died within a few years. Inosuke would have left the house to go for an adventure or something like that. It would have been kind of awkward if he stayed with Zenitsu and Nezuko. Yeah, it is sad that Inosuke's descendant is all very far from his great grandfathers friends. The illustration on page 2 shows him far, literally and physically, from Tanjirou, Zenitsu, Nezuko and Kanao's descendants.

@caitsith yeah i agree with you.

It is kind of sad that this is what happens over time. Many close friendships slowly fade away. There is always a possibility that the thought Ubuyashiki was talking about will pass thorough the generations and reunions will be made. But all of that is just a possibility.

How do you all think that the demon slayers would have adjusted to their new life ? And is there any occupation similar to that of a demon slayer in today's time.

I wish this story could be real and that Goutoge Koyoharu is Inosuke's descendant or so.

Good series and liked the ending. Would have liked if among the reincarnations there were some of the demons like Akaza or the the siblings Daki and Gyutaro. I feel they also deserve a good ending after all the shit that happened to them.

I feel like I got less closure from this chapter than the one previous. I don't dislike the idea of everyone reincarnating, but it would've been nice to see how the surviving cast lived afterwards. maybe even show their graves to give it a sense of finality and make me cry one last time.

I'm still looking forward to whatever Gotouge comes up with next, hopefully it'll have more cool sword fights. this was excellently distilled battle shounen.

Double-page supporter
Poor Nezuko, holy shit. Having her married to Zenitsu is the worst they could do to her lmfao

And so it ends with the fanservice chapter. It leaves me feeling this was just an excuse to have the little school AU become a reality.

Not a big fan of having reincarnations of some characters be literal clones of the previous ones just so is clear they are the reincarnations. Idk, just felt lazy.

for some reason, this made me feel unsatisfied. still a great chapter, but it feels like it's missing something.

Fed-Kun's army
last two chapters... way too rushed...
looking forward to the author's next work though

Users who are viewing this thread