Double-page supporter
Hope no one posts this to IG. thanks for picking this up! Ain is one sly boy alright. Just the way I like him!

@Jyang93 Forced to drop it. Someone posted their TLs on insta, got flagged and requested by the author to drop it.

Welp, I guess there are people stupid enough to not read the obvious warning, despite the said warning page usually loads faster than the real chapters. Can't believe they only look at the drawings instead of reading the pages like normal people.

If you still don't get it, I just said that those people are illiterate.

Thank you for picking this up btw 👍

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you translation team for picking 5his up, appreciate the scanlation as for people who upload 59 instagram who even uses Instagram to read webtoons or manga that's retarded but gotta be some stupid teenage girl.

On the chapter: lol ains still drinking poison of his own volition, good work, seems like people forget ains is putting up a act for the MC for a while now.

Haha nice to see the husband angry, he can't get a shred of love from his wife XD
Thanks for the chapter too, thought this was going to stay dropped.

I appreciate the work and all, but if translators didn't put their discord on the credit page, they wouldn't be flagged 🤔
I mean, I can't imagine author do FBI style investigation to find contacts of people just by nicknames with no real info.... Unless, they happily post those contacts themselves.
Lots of websites copy this manga so it's very difficult to find the source unless you freaking write you contact all over the chapters...

Aggregator gang
@Xirre we know dude xD but before that, it was stopped due to the posting bastards 😂 The translation returned like two months ago (?) and then stopped it again for serialization

Fed-Kun's army
missing chapters? new group? is this... IS THIS THE NEW DRAMA ?!!

So thats what happened.. I was wondering they updating like crazy before and suddenly stopped

Where are the rest of missing chapters? are there any friction between translators group or the group are getting exposed by the license? it's unfortunate because i kinda feel a little lost with the story...

thanks @NadiradioFM

I am okay with how Ain is developping at the moment, he acquired trait "being considerate" before he would look at others like they are dirt.
Her kindness is working.

https://wordexcerpt.com/series/i-became-the-villains-mother-webtoon/
for those wondering where 11-12 is, you can read them here.
word excerpt seems to release on their website first, so there appears to be a delay on mangadex.
they frequently update this series in their discord.

Users who are viewing this thread