Double-page supporter
The parasite playboy reappears first and now the worm too....

Double-page supporter
Really wish the band she joined wasn't with those two. What with that one guy just putting his sole focus on his whims making shit hard for others who literally take care of his dumb ass. I think at some point in time people might have called his actions those of an artist but honestly its just those of a selfish idiot. Mao isn't any better with not at least letting her Dad know throw a text after him literally raising her by himself. Oh with the the words at the end I can tell she's going to ask or push stuff on her friend and its all going to be a shit show especially since there was a warning of no love in a band yet shes falling hard for the idiot.

Dex-chan lover
Funny that Chisato is in the character intros as I forgot she even existed

Group Leader
I think that guy is not such an asshole, it's understanding that he probably has a mental disease, yes it's not mentioned anywhere and probably will never be mentioned. I personally don't like the character, but I can sympathize because that's just how people with asperger's can be, especially ones that aren't followed by a professional, the ones in the higher spectrum, they will focus on something no matter what or where they are.
I might as well be very wrong but I'm saying this because I personally struggle with my asperger's and I feel a lot of his symptoms fit.
He needs help, from other people/family, if I didn't have the help, I would most likely end up dead, because I also don't have an healthy lifestyle, I'm bad with people (irl no friends but a few friends online because it's easier for me to express myself and be who I really am online) and I don't care about many things, including one that's very important, eating.

Dex-chan lover
True, the guy is a handful, I don't think the protagonist is falling for him just for thinking "wow this guy does crazy music when he's into it" because his friends thinks that too, and he'll die if he tries something with her considering who's her dad, with his experience with bands and her age, I mean, yeah imagine it... They make a hit song and start dating living off some money, how much you think that's gonna last? being in the same band and the girl obligatory having to make the food, the laundry, the taxes etc etc just because the guy will die if you leave him be for 3 days, how could I possible root for that?

I rather if the manga focus on the drama, music and grown please...

PS: ALso what the fuck with those fucking bullies? "I heard your dad used to be a famous musician and now he works in the industry with other famous people.... Pffft that's so lameeeeeee :))))) you suck" What the hell is that? that doesn't make sense

Contributor
So I guess you're not splitting this into another manga title, I'd rather have that.

Aggregator gang
I really don't get the sense that Mao is falling for the bassist. The relationship between Mao and the guys seems platonic.

Mao and Yokiko on the other hand, there definitely seems to be some infatuation on Mao's part. It was obvious from the beginning that she finds her alluring. However, this chapter gave me a real sense of dread, as if their relationship will take a dark turn.

Thank you for the translation. I wish Kondasha would give this an English release i want to support the author and add this to my collection

Dex-chan lover
In a weird sense I don't care what happens. With this mangaka things can noodle around going nowhere in particular and I enjoy it.

Double-page supporter
Like others have said, there is an ominous feel to the way Yukiko is talked about in this chapter hmmm

@Serenata

Unfortunately, entertainer isn't generally seen as a respectable job in Japan. Heck, being a fan of a specific music group, for example, can be seen as a guilty pleasure.

Users who are viewing this thread