Fed-Kun's army
THNAK YOU FOR THIS TL!!! :) this story is super cute so far and really refreshing to read, thanks for all your hard work!

This just got so much worse... Please stop... I beg you. These messages are an insult to the manhua. It's okay to advertise/promote, but please don't do this. Wth man. Not cool.

I thought they would actually meet the parents and get an explanation....

@Moonl1ght
Don't be so low man. Not here to pick a fight. Is it that hard to tone it down? One message is enough. Multiple messages like that does the OPPOSITE of making people want to go and support you. That's just dumb. You can put two at most if you want. One at the beginning of the chapter, one at the end. But in between every panel? You're just ruining the manhua.

Also, I'm kind of confused as to which one you meant with 'option to not read it' - the messages or the manhua? If you meant the messages, then it's impossible to NOT read them. You guys made it that way.
And if you're talking about the manhua, then sadly, yeah. I DO have the option to not read it. But that's just sad because it's a pretty cute manhua. These kinda manhuas are hard to come by so it'll be a shame if i'm unable to appreciate it just because of these dumb messages.

In any case, I really hope you'd tone it down with the messages, please. Thank you.

OK LET ME POINT WHAT YOU SAID ONE BY ONE

1. You said “Don't be so low man. Not here to pick a fight. Is it that hard to tone it down? One message is enough. Multiple messages like that does the OPPOSITE of making people want to go and support you”

I am also not here to pick a fight lol, I’m just stating that if you don’t want the messages then don’t read it. Simple as that. Even 7 years old can understand what I just said. One MESSAGE is clearly not enough? , You are the EVIDENCE of that you didn’t go to our site that’s why you didn’t notice that this Manhua is 1 CHAPTER ADVANCE yes we already posted CHAPTER 5 in our site available now and what you just read is Chapter 4, and on top of that there’s no messages on it. What more can you ask for? Because of your stubbornness to go to our site, you missed the update of it.

2. “. You can put two at most if you want. One at the beginning of the chapter, one at the end.”

Lemme ask you something..is there a rule on putting in between messages? Lol, just be glad we are translating, redrawing, typesetting, cleaning it for you .. and FOR FREE.

3. “But in between every panel?”

again lemme correct you… what you just said is stupid.. its not every panel.. there’s 3 messages on the entire chapter…. THREE! Lol please do count.

4. Also, I'm kind of confused as to which one you meant with 'option to not read it' - the messages or the manhua? If you meant the messages, then it's impossible to NOT read them. You guys made it that way.

Bro! you’re not confused…. You’re just DUMB, and you know it.

5. And if you're talking about the manhua, then sadly, yeah. I DO have the option to not read it. But that's just sad because it's a pretty cute manhua. These kinda manhuas are hard to come by so it'll be a shame if i'm unable to appreciate it just because of these dumb messages.

LOL, you do know the sayin.. “DON’T BITE THE HANDS THAT FEEDS YOU…”

6. In any case, I really hope you'd tone it down with the messages, please. Thank you.

Hmm... if you're really thankful you will not post this kind of comments insteaed you will just say thanks for the chapter... And now since you are acting like a spoiled brat that wants all for FREE.. guess what? We will not update this manga anymore in mangadex and we really don’t want your presence in PMSCANS either.. so there… hope you had a good day.. 再见!

@Moonl1ght, aight i'll stop reading this.

Just to clarify some stuff, I only found this manhua today and started reading it. Then i saw you guys' message spam and lost the interest to go and read it from your site. Yup, there are no rules as to where to send those messages. You can put them inside the bubbles for all i know. But that's just being disrespectful. So is what you are (were? Since you said CH 5 is message free) doing right now
And the fact that i said every single panel, yeah, that was wrong. I mentioned that twice previously but edited one out. Forgot to edit this one too. Sorry.
But actually, there were 5 messages. 3 HUGE messages in the middle of the chapter and another at the beginning with the credits and another with the message at the end. It would've been understandable if those 3 messages were small watermarks or something. But no. Huge messages that are interruptive. And one message is enough. It's not that people don't see it. They just don't want to. Sad, but yeah. There's no need to send so many messages. People who care, will go support.

And thanks for telling me i'm dumb and stupid lol. As if i didn't know that already.

And listen, what's the difference between reading at your website and md for me? Nothing. So why wouldn't i read from your site? It wasn't stubbornness. But wrong timing. So stop assuming things bro.
In any case, i apologize for my rudeness. I was just tryina give some suggestions as to tone down with the messages. That's all. I definitely am thankful for your translation. I never said to stop scanlating or stop posting here, did i? Sorry if it came off that way. And sorry that i acted as a spoiled brat wanting everything for free... But isn't this free anyways...? You guys don't charge money, do you...?
Don't bite the hands that feed you... That's wrong, man. I didn't bite your hands, I just lent you a glove and a hand cream. You didn't take it... Maybe the way i gave them to you was wrong. But is it that hard to tone down the messages a little bit? Ah but according to you, you already stopped with the messages, so thank you.
Also, am i that significant? I thought as a reader, i'm one of the most insignificant piece of shits? >.> for you to stop posting here just beause of a insignificant being like me... That's depressing.
Tho i might seem like a rude asshole, i AM grateful. I'm thankful in my own way. Which is why i tried giving you free unwanted advice to improve the quality.
Lol. (which maybe came off in a bad way. My mistake) sorry.

I won't definitely send these kind of messages anymore. Thanks and i'm sorry. Best of luck to you.

Dude please stop the ACT, you’re doing it all wrong.

Lemme break it down for you.

CHAPTER 2 COMMENT OF YOURS

Bad grammar. Needs better proofreading.
But thank you for translating.

It was fine when you first said on chapter 2 that it has bad grammar and Needs better proofreading so I said to myself we better upgrade the proofreading and all, it was constructive criticism. So I think this Guy is cool.. that was good comment. The guy even thank us.

CHAPTER 3 COMMENT OF YOURS:

THIS IS WHAT YOU SAID: Bro, it's fine if you're trying to promote your website. Alright. But doing that in the middle of a chapter like that? That message popped up outta nowhere... Not cool bro. Not cool at all. Please don't ruin such a cute manhua. That was a d*ck move... Please don't do that ever again.

And we said, what the hell? It is only one message in the middle of the chapter that you can totally ignore and scroll down since you are reading manhua and we receive this kind of message like you’re telling your kid brother to stop doing whatever he is doing. Do you think its cool? It is a NO-NO bro! You could have DMed me or any of the person in PMScans if your intention is true and maybe we toned down it if you have a constructive criticism the way you did in your comment in chapter 2.

1) But actually, there were 5 messages. 3 HUGE messages in the middle of the chapter and another at the beginning with the credits and another with the message at the end. It would've been understandable if those 3 messages were small watermarks or something. But no. Huge messages that are interruptive. And one message is enough. It's not that people don't see it. They just don't want to. Sad, but yeah. There's no need to send so many messages. People who care, will go support.

LOL Bro, grow up, What is it with you and the messages, FYI, you are the ONLY person who complain and whine about it and not in a professional manner, mind you.. No DM just plain comment in the middle of the public…you’re like mannnnn… You are not in the position telling people to do things especially if it’s FOR FREE.. You can complain and whine about it if you PAID for it. You are not doing anything good commenting negatively and in an arrogant way. Can you please look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself? The likes of you is the reason that’s why our group take years of hiatus from scanlation scene in the first place, Yeah we are not new… Well viola! We’re here thinkin’ that the scene changes in some positive ways.. but I guess not, you are here.

2) But isn't this free anyways...? You guys don't charge money, do you...?

Yeah this is FREE, but it doesn’t mean you are free to message us with rudeness. And suggest things with rudeness. This be a lesson to you.

3) Don't bite the hands that feed you... That's wrong, man. I didn't bite your hands

Well, you already did.

4) Ah but according to you, you already stopped with the messages, so thank you.

Don’t thank us, there’s no reason to do so. We decided not to publish here. So you will not see any messages OR manhua updates here at all. You clearly didn’t understand what we stated. SMH

5) i AM grateful. I'm thankful in my own way. Which is why i tried giving you free unwanted advice to improve the quality.

If that’s your thanks (in you own way.. ) we suggest you change it. It’s for your sake, not ours. And don’t ever try to give free advices IF IT’S NOT CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM.

6 Also, am i that significant? I thought as a reader, i'm one of the most insignificant piece of shits? >.> for you to stop posting here just beause of a insignificant being like me... That's depressing.

THE ANSWER for this is on Number 1 answer. Read it again.

7. I won't definitely send these kind of messages anymore. Thanks and i'm sorry. Best of luck to you.

Your call.

Users who are viewing this thread