Contributor
Same Energy:

s2.jpg

Dex-chan lover
They are all going all out. Can his dick handle it? Can they?😏

Dex-chan lover
Feel like you shouldn't even ask for $$$ support if you can't even translate properly. I'd rather read the raw and don't understand a shit than reading this terrible translation that isn't even proofread.

Power Uploader
@Xystus dude, you know what - Kuroki is talking using slang, I have also confirmed it with other Japanese people( Japanese teacher), and I have write it so that it may fit to the japanese texts. and Also I am not asking money for me, I want to buy uncensored Raws. If you don't like it you can just unfollow it because from now I'm going to translate it.

Why are you translating if you don't even know the plural of slang is slang, my dude?

Contributor
@Xystus
I hate to say it but I'm actually kinda with you. Translator is trying his best, but the quality is pretty mush and the begging is real. But people will still pay him tbh cuz an attempt was made to tn unlike us leechers hehe
Slang are horrid to translate if you're not following japanese memes and whatnot.
It's also possible to just wait until someone posts the volume raws somewhere, if it's an ok popular series then you should be able to find some somewhere about 3~6 months after the volume is released.

This censored bullshit is so annoying.
Can't wait for Dropout's translation to come. I know I won't be touching another one of these lol

Dex-chan lover
@Pika yeah exactly, plus dropout was on this series too, they are just waiting for the whole chapter to be released like 14 and 15, no need to get this half ass translation with censored raw.

"ThEy hAve SlaNg iT's TouGh giff $$ buy uncensored"

I am glad someone is translating this cause knowing even the basic plot enhances the reading experience by a lot. So thanks for the tn

Dex-chan lover
Nooooooo the slang was one of the good parts. Y u get rid of it?!?!?!?!😱😱😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread