Undervalued manhwa of the year, not gonna lie,
This gets me raging all the way to my core, I'm loving it.

Contributor
I dying to see the reaction of the red head about her apparent lover.

Holy shaz they just offed him like that. Damn i mean they could've taken the edgelord instead

Dex-chan lover
He does look super dead ... but depending on the angle the arrow went in he could have just lost an eye. Also, what are the chances he got the girl(frienemy) pregnant in their last soiree. It would make manga/manwha logic sense that he left his seed on the day that he died.

If he IS dead then that proves there are some stakes in this and that it's not all nameless characters. But if he doesn't die ... that's gonna be one hell of a story to tell the kids (assuming the story ends like in my head cannon where they setup a village on the border where men and women live together after they take down the current king and queen).

Also, Edgelord is not dead ... probably. Who else to be a thorn in the side of the MMC other than Mr. Jelly-Pants over there. I mean, He SHOULD be dead. What with taking an arrow to the back AND falling off a cliff. But he is SUPER going to live ... maybe.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank for the consistent uploads, here's to hoping parallel paradise's tl picks up as well. the raws are getting crazy.

Dex-chan lover
@Dipuc4Life
The Edgelord is probably like Liquid Snake. Won't die that easily. And hopefully he'll make more women pregnant at that. 🙂

i am half sure he is alive
but what i am thinking about is about is our mc and female lead
i hope that idiot who falls first not gonna be love rival

Contributor
The fuck?! But I liked him! Hopefully he’s just with an eyepatch now and not actually dead... this was something I wasn’t expecting. But that’s how I usually like deaths in stories anyways. Get to know them enough.

Users who are viewing this thread