Contributor
@Azekiel - Yeah, you can tell that Uruka's route is the canon route, since it is the most developed of them thus far. I am sure these other ones were done at the last minute in order to sate the fans and extend the series.

Dex-chan lover
@wotm8
Yes you're the one not understanding something. A harem is a polygamous intimate relationship with multiple wives, not a group of girls surrounding one guy while none of them are dating.
No, you don't "see plenty of harem endings" in manga, outside of shitty isekai ones. Most "harem manga" have the MC either pick one girl at the end, or have no conculsive ending at all.

I'd fucking kill for a manga about a modern day contemporary setting where the MC gets an actual harem, and it actually develops their relationship after it becomes a harem and shows the sister-wives coming to terms with living together, sharing, and general romance between them and the MC. Then again, manga that show anything post-confession are already so rare that that's going to be nothing but a pipe-dream.

@Azekiel i like all the endings and with the short paragraphs you wrote before I can't help but feel sorry in Sawakos ending you know, if it's canon from urukas ending that means Sawakos parents would still be divorced and sawako wouldnt receive the means to solve her problems like it did in rizus ending ;-; i honestly feel bad for her she's one of my faves

Dex-chan lover
Mangadex just skip right to the best route.. and by that, I mean the only true route to ever exist.

Is it concerning that I had to view the route on different aggregate sites, and even plan on buying a raw copy? am I too far gone? ... is this my life now?

Users who are viewing this thread