Fed-Kun's army
She STILL doesn't get that Ain needs the poison training, even after the Duke explicitly told her that he will definitely be killed in the future if he doesn't build an immunity now. Yeah, sure, she came from the future, but she still hasn't adjusted or recognized that this isn't the 21st century and Ain isn't a normal kid. Her overprotectiveness is only going to harm him in the future.

Seeing comments like below makes me so sad. Wordexcerpt even cleaned the SFX so I can reread understand it. Can’t we just appreciate the effort of all the members from the different teams who work on this? I’ve not seen Wordexcerpt come and complain at other groups, they just do their own thing and they started from chapter 1. Why must people hate on them and say they have no pride, when all they're doing is giving us readers more variety? Why is it so hard to appreciate someone else efforts and happily read. If you don’t want to read a certain groups project, then you don’t have to! If you’re from a team and commenting you're representing that team. It’s just disheartening…the positions of other groups :(. There’s already so many negative things happening in the world, I wish people can just enjoy the lovely webtoons without criticizing others TT.

Hampir sebulan akhirnya up 5 lgsg
mgkn kalo ada saingan jd lebih menantang
semangat tl-san!

Fed-Kun's army
God. How retarded she can be? You literally a wife of a dukedom where they got assassinated everyday like a breakfast. Ffs her naivety gonna kill that child

Even though she has a soft spot for kids shes being really dumb here,Shes already read the novel and has some basis as to what happens but also why would the Duke lie about his son being naive?He has no reason to lie so I dont get why she refuses to believe him so much.She just shouldnt get too shocked when she knows the real ain.

Ontop of that as horrible and terrible as it sounds to feed him poison if he doesnt hes guaranteed to die when hes an adult so he needs this training.She can still give him parental love while he goes through this but this ain't the modern world and he ain't normal.

@solyana116 he's giving his critisicsm about the story there is nothing wrong with the translators and they weren't even mentioned? I don't know how you got all of that from what he said lmao.

I agree that the main character is dumb tho. Wouldn't the novel that she read and loved herself have information about the chad household and their history? This is kind of confusing and it seems that whatever she read from the novel is now completely useless seeing as how the story is makes the father out as the main perpetrator that makes the child into a villian in which case wouldn't that be mentioned in the novel as well?

Users who are viewing this thread