Fed-Kun's army
Isn't the webtoon free? What do u need $30 for? Just scanlate when ur free. No need to stress it 😂 .
MMA boy is fine tho 👌.

Fed-Kun's army
@Loexik. Sure, go ahead. Just be careful in this pandemic 😂. Don't stress yourself 😉.

@Meskie But 30 dollars a chapter is too much!! Usually people demand around 10 dollars for a manhwa chapter. Most of the scanlation sites use 7-15 dollars per chapter.

And I have seen you in various webtoons.

@shubh68 I'm doing only 2 webtoons now. Those I've done in the past were under non-profit scanlations & I got nothing, well except for 4 chapters done under woopread.com. Since I need the money for college, desperate times calls for desperate measures. Sorry for this. If I ever get the leisure of time, I'll try doing scanlations for free.

Group Leader
@Loexik you were paid for your translations under woopread translations group so don't act Like you did all that for free....

@woopread only for 2 chapters of 304th Study Room & 2 chapters of How to Fight. However I was suddenly banned after I informed you of my PC malfunction. I only updated after that fact, weighing out my options. Also what I was referring was not prior How to Fight scanlations that were non-profit, but some of Twilight Scanlations' scanlations. I apologise for the lack of context. I also apologise for our falling out, as it was never my intention. Things are complicated on my end to scanlate to say the least. If anything, then perhaps my unfortunate circumstance or maybe my incompetence is to blame. I'm sorry.

For chapters 1 & 2 you can read them at woopread.com along with many exciting & high quality translated novels! My favourites are Second Life Ranker & SSS Suicide Class Hunter. Check them out!

Aggregator gang
Does this dude have a TL authorization from the author? Im pretty sure that we can bury him in lawsuits for trying to profit off copyrighted stuff

Or just force him to stop translating this if push comes to shove.

VIP
$30 for half a chapter? Also you're not the only student scanlator, there are others that do scanlation for free, so that doesn't work as an excuse.

Group Leader
Disclaimer: Chapter 3 doesn't have anything to do with Woopread translations and isn't released by us...

The One
Staff
Admin
@Loexik is there a reason for the chapter to only be half of it?
Does not seem like there is a split in the raws.

Users who are viewing this thread