Aggregator gang
Just a suggestion.

You might want to remove the excess white space above and below the comic after you finish editing it.

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna second the statement by @Asaroki here, the extra space seems somewhat superfluous and makes it slightly more annoying to read.

NIB

Dex-chan lover
My bro the ant sure enjoy this chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Judging from the resolution of the images and that noticeable bar on the bottom these pages were screenshots from an iPhone XR.

Dex-chan lover
Uhm, Scale the picture bigger please!

Anyway. I am not sure that guys is the new girl ship or she is yuri ?
Let see, Hint count: Yuri: 2 - straight : 1

Fed-Kun's army
Ren is cute and airheaded. I hope she finds a girl that will make her happy. Also the last Panels: Niizuma too pure = perfection.

I love this Fluff. Thanks again for pickng it up!

Dex-chan lover
This font is good but i think the pages and text are too...grey? Kinda hard to read that combo of faded small text

Great job on this chapter, looking real clean!
As for the wives in the series it seems strange that they would still be in this super bashful and awkward phase of their relationships when they're already married. That's the kind of thing I'd expect a teen couple experiencing their first relationship to be like. I can see this becoming a bigger annoyance in the future when there's probably gonna be problems or situations coming up that will be blown out of proportion and should've already been addressed during their time dating their significant other.

Users who are viewing this thread