Is this gonna be something like a shoujo manga for teens. I can't.
I'm done with those sort of drama.

I’m bracing myself for the possibility that he will see them together laughing and having fun and assume a misunderstanding between them that may be similar to feelings of hurt and betrayal ... I don’t want that but honestly it’s a common trope AND I HOPE IT DOES NOT GET PLAYED OUT ...

Anyways, ooooo Rayburn looks good in that last panel... something about it just shows off his attractiveness more

I feel bad for the crown prince. He and rayburn somehow have a similar situation
Thank youu for the updatee

Totally agree with @sxyc

I actually came to check the comments to see if anyone is mentioning that. How many times the misunderstanding-sulking card is going to be played in the story? I hope it doesn't go that way again

The artwork is so pretty and the main character is very likable, but we need a little more plot at this point in the story, I hope this be the start of progress in the plot...

Thank you translator team for the hard work

@sxyc Ah shit ! here we go again. Why does everyone use the same misunderstanding trope? I can see is happening. I'm hoping for the best for that to not happen.

Thank you for the chapter.

Oh no all of the guys are handsome 😥 and here we go again with the misunderstanding part, hope it won't go there hmp

Fed-Kun's army
I wanna protect both of their happiness. I want to see both the main lead and second lead happy, safe and pretty much alive and well, is that not possible? 🥺
Thanks for the translation!

I'm pretty sure misunderstanding trope is not that common in relationships.Because communication is key to every relationship, baby~ヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ)

Edit: i meant real relationships ヽ(;^o^ヽ)

i hope theres no misunderstanding... rayburn should know by now that angela stans him and nobody else

Double-page supporter
ah ah ah hair down casual wear rayburn is also good!!!! thumbs up

Angela's charms sure is great. She's just bewitching both princes with her kindness and thoughtfulness. 😍😂But her heart still belongs to Rayburn which is good for me.

Users who are viewing this thread