Dex-chan lover
The rich kid is the embodiment of spoiled little brat who always complaining, and blame others for every bad condition he's into...

bdw nice punch Baldy man..

So this is not filler? Wow. The story more different than original

Aggregator gang
God this confusing for someone who read the original version and never looked at the revisions. I do wonder will this change the story because the webcomic?

Fed-Kun's army
Please let saitama true strength keep hiden, i like this kind of story.

Dex-chan lover
Phoenix man and the assassin duo brought back from the dead!

I love the changes so far. Much more char arcs for all the characters

Ayy he made it a lot better in the end. im glad murata strives to improve the manga so much.

i like the character developpement but I liked the way pheonix man died in the second revised version. the way saitama arrives is a little off.

so all of the redraw was to show that child emperor despite being a genius he is still a child at the end of the day

Fed-Kun's army
We don't deserve ONE and Murata. I mean it. We are needlessly blessed by these gods of comicbooks.

Group Leader
I haven't read any of the revised chapters, idk how much the story actually changed

Dex-chan lover
So what was with the penguin suit? That was there for Part 1, vanished and turned back off screen in the swap to Part 2

Group Leader
Birdbrain being alive just means he gets to be nonchalantly turned into paste like he deserves later by Saitama when he comes back with the other surviving monsters. Fuck that annoying shit.

Users who are viewing this thread