Dex-chan lover
soo...any real reason why handmans hair has to look like shit ever since his quirk got upgraded? This is some tokyo ghoul "hair changes cause im sad" bullshit
@emMeBi86 boi i do hope this shit ends soon

Dex-chan lover
@Kampfarsch I rarely agree with negative comments, but boi do I hate all this All for One/Shigaraki stuff a lot.
This whole set-up just reminds me too much of Madara from Naruto or Yhwach from Bleach in terms of overpowered plot villain.

@emMeBi86 I hope so. this can be still something good. Even if ppl start to dislike current arc and generic powerup trope.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe not an endgame but I would love a time skip, because fuck I would die if I have to watch another school festival after this... imagine if one of them gets kicked out of school because the failed math or something ... like "I know you lost your arm saving the world a month ago and half the class died...also your family died in one of Shigaraki's attack but I can't let you pass with these scores..."

BECAUSE THEY'RE STILL FIRST YEARS lo/ I bet the big 3 never fought a mafia boss in their 3 years

Dex-chan lover
I'm not so sure about this giant power up...........he can regenerate now and doesn't need to touch things to disintegrate them

Dex-chan lover
It'll be hella better if half of the class dies or something, cuz a couple dozens of extra heroes dying is really unnecessary. Also this shit's going down lol

It made me so happy Bakugo saw immediately what Deku was thinking and jumped to help!! That's what bffs are for <3

Users who are viewing this thread