Yeah I feel like the author intended for things to be romantic somehow but it's just unsettling to creepy currently. Idk if it's because of some big cultural differences in Japan, or if the author is just not good or what

Group Leader
obviously they're end game, but wow i'm inclined to dislike him. i even read the novel, and i still don't like him.

Dex-chan lover
To those people, who can't read it. Do you have mangadex@home enabled?

Well its so funny! But i guess the mangaka seem caraless about the fact that the girl said no :(((

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix I don't know what that is but im literally using mangadex at home. So i guess its enabled?

Dex-chan lover
@Hyelli, @Nep: I don't know, if this related to people not having the pages load properly in this chapter, but I figured, when trying out/tinkering with the new mangadex@home feature (link), to lower the load on the mangadex servers, that some older chapters at least didn't load, until I turned it off again.

Here is how to activate/deactivate mangadex@home: Go to your user panel (upper right corner, that one where you login name diplayed), click on "MD@home", on the next page the click has taken you to, click on the "Options"-tab and check/decheck the "Turn on MD@Home:" checkbox. Then press the "Update" button.

Afterwards see, if that helped.

MD@home is a brilliant idea to give the community the opportunity to help by lowering the costs of the servers, but the "fallback to regular servers" feature for not-community-buffered images seems to malfunction at the moment. At least I have that problem.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix Thanks for the help. Mine went from check to unchecked.

Still did nothing for this chapter though

Maybe it could help with something else though since i occasionally can't load pages (pages failed to load. Not unavailable) At the very least I will be fiddling with it for some time. Having more options is always better. Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread