LTV

Aggregator gang
Damn bakugo got fuckd

Really excited to see how this develops, thanks scanslation team.

Dex-chan lover
This. This is good, even if it's unrealistic. I know it's not for some people, but I enjoy it. I don't usually read something for a representation of my life. If I wanted to do that, I'd read nonfiction. The stories people can make up are exponentially better than the ones that happen in reality, in my opinion.

Group Leader
@CastleGuy We were planning on dropping this, but a lot of people joined our Discord server asking for the next chapter... so we ended up picking it up again.

Aggregator gang
So, let's attempt to pretend verisimilitude is completely optional in a series allegedly centered around a sport.
Or that a sense of progression is absolutely unnecessary to pace this type of narrative properly.

Where does the story move from here?
Our MC has already soundly beaten the "super genius" who could give issues to a far bigger ranked pro. And it wasn't close, either. In fact, it was comically one-sided.
He also already made the veteran coach experience (and I quote) "bloodcurdling fear". And his training didn't even start yet.

Where are we going by the time of his first formal competition? The Planet Namecc? The Intergalactic Tournament hosted in the Shadow Realm?

Users who are viewing this thread