Genderbender returns! I was confused for a sec and thought it was Miyuki's grandmother in the beginning xD

Dex-chan lover
Is it only me hearing Miyuki-chan with Shirogane's male voice?

I'm in for the yuri tho

Dex-chan lover
So, in the yuri version it become Lady Land, where all the male characters become women?

@Raknasuu I hear it from her Pa...Mama's voice, lol.

Oh boy I do love my genderbend romance
Wait what do you mean it’s not canon and shirogane will never become a waifu

Dex-chan lover
It's rare to see such a random spinoff actually out-doing the main manga in some ways, given the limited capacity to develop story and anything, sometimes it's even more hilarious than the best punchlines the main series provided overall. Or is just Shirogane Papamama-san that amazing of a character despite looking so, um, dull?

Dex-chan lover
@Raknasuu It reminded me of one episode from Zetsuboi Sayonara Sensei, where Sensei's VA voiced a third of female characters with a ridiculously high fake female voice.

@lead36 This works for the same reason people love H douji, which try too hard to repeat the idea of ​​the original. For example, Takagi-san's douji, who tried to combine lewd thing with her pranks. This is so seriously trying to match the original, while being a ridiculous parody that it cannot but make laugh.

Dex-chan lover
God bless whoever had the idea to make a spin-off with all the fanservice that couldn't be included in the main series.

Users who are viewing this thread