It was going fine until the Loli showed up. Honestly it's sickening the amount that some manga authors sexualize children.

it was so fineeeeeeeee , why the fuck did he include that shit at the end god dammit!!

Double-page supporter
man im very grateful for all scanlations but jesus how can people be so bad at english and release scans like that? the internet is full of people willing to do QA...

Dex-chan lover
Man, I'm not even a native English speaker and I still can see there're a lot of problem with the translations

Group Leader
@RandomGuy2307 @aliq Fact: here on mangadex you do not need to ask permission from anyone else to scanlate a series, whether some group or person is already scanlating that series. Asking permission from anyone other than the copyright holder is absurd to begin with since, unless that person or group has permission from the copyright holder, they have no exclusive right or claim to be scanlating said series nor do they deserve any courtesy that they haven't availed to the copyright holder, themselves.

Aggregator gang
Be non native English speaker, read 5 pages in, go back to check if same scanlator from chapter 1... yeah this translation is shit...

Dex-chan lover
The translations are really rough, but it's not as bad as the incest undertones in the last leg of the chapter. God damn it.

Ah... I wish you'd have told us at all since we're also still working on this chapter. really wished that you didn't do this :/.

Dex-chan lover
The previous scanlation group was better. I hope this isn't a snipe?

I hope they'll upload their better version if they're still working on it.

Dex-chan lover
are you translating through japanese>martian>plutonian>arabian>chinese>english ? or am i having a stroke.
if your answer is yes. please stop. please.

Dex-chan lover
I love how stoic MC is. Impenetrable as always.

Also I think Hana's a brocon or actively trying to send her big brother to jail. It's one of the two.

A for effort, but a complete fail on the result. Please learn proper English grammar before attempting any further translations.

Users who are viewing this thread