Dex-chan lover
@Aster_The_Eccentric_Lad very original comment. first time ever someone using these words in this website whenever there is a garbage TL being judged.
ill give you my props for defending your group, again no one ever has done that before.
can you just once be thankful that im being a dad for you and helping you guys out of something you are possibly not made for.
it is also free. cheers

Fed-Kun's army
No offense to the translators, but this translation is so bad it circles around back and becomes so stupidly funny. Please, don't delete this chapter; art of this magnitude deserves to be seen by all.

but yes please do better next time

Dex-chan lover
@Castolo just report it as Fake/Spam ch1 trasnlated by this guy/group was the same trainwreck and taken down.
they rather trolling tbh

I’m liking this manga a lot and I do appreciate scanlators and their respective groups, but I’d rather wait longer for an easier read. Thanks for a TL tho.

Group Leader
For the record we (Daishouri Scanlation) did not approve this at all. We will be out with our TL soon.

Ank

Aggregator gang
I havent understood this chapter at all. Scanlator dont wanna be rude, but this needs a version 2 with language that makes sense.

@FredFriendly It is not needed on MangaDex (and I don’t see how the platform could enforce it anyway), but it is nonetheless polite to at least tell them.
The other group might be (and in fact is) working on this chapter already. Meaning that this chapter’s group might have rendered this work meaningless, which is not nice.
An analogy would be if you brought cookies to your workplace only to find out that a coworker had done the same and nobody had room for yours anymore. While no harm would have been done, you would feel wronged. Even more so if you had told everyone beforehand.
I do feel that aliq had a legitimate reason of wanting feedback but as a sensible person, I wish he had warned (not necessarily asked for permission but at least warned) the previous group. Especially since MangaDex facilitate this operation by providing a Discord link for the group.

Double-page supporter
I have several questions

1) How older is that sister
2) Why the translation seen so weird? i mean look at this, maybe is because i am not a native english speaker, but it is so weird

R53LA05.png

2xSDKiZ.png

(What is manzai?)
SSvdBBM.png

V4eyzXZ.png

T8USEE0.png

zBcXOfz.png

CLvvuqJ.png

ofBAcLQ.png

FWONvNR.png

LJeBneK.png

ACOVMVe.png

ANyAjZI.png

NEd2NGL.png

QJOSvhQ.png

SNAtswN.png

I am no fun at parties
I hope the group learns from the mistakes.

Group Leader
It was clear that another group was working on this. Bad form to try and snipe.
And you couldn't even put together a halfway decent translation. Let's just go through this, shall we?

Punctuation exists for a reason.
Capitalise your damn "I"s.
Grammar, please. When it's not incomprehensible it's phrased awkwardly, with inappropriate tone for the level of informality, so on and so forth.
Typesetting, the only saving grace, is decent, but tends to always be a little off centre.

Whoever did the translation isn't very familiar with either English or Japanese, which begets the question of why did you even start? Please practice with already translated manga from established scan groups to improve your skills in said category before attempting any further translation. It is severely lacking.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm usually not demanding when it comes to translations, but this time I couldn't finish reading

I usually never complain about that because i have the patience of a saint and have experienced many bad and MTL translations but the translation is really horrible here.
I'm really not asking for much here; just be readable/understandable. :/

Aggregator gang
Not sure if translator is ironically shitty or unironically shitty. (¬_¬)

Some of the mistakes are so blatantly bad that it looks deliberate.

Group Leader
@RandomGuy2307 It is no less nice or polite than the other group stealing content from the original copyright holder. If the original group was one of the very few here that actually do get permission from the original copyright holder, it would be a different story. Of the thirty-five thousand some odd titles here, I doubt there are more than a hundred where the scanlating group has actually asked and received permission to translate a series.

Your analogy doesn't work with me. I am more of the free market type where competition is healthy, not a detriment. If the original group gives up just because some other group has produced a scanlation of the same series, then they must not have been 100% behind their own work or are like so many cry-baby groups that have taken their scanaltions off mangadex.

What prompted me to originally reply to your comment was the implication that aliq was required to ask permission.

Users who are viewing this thread