Dex-chan lover
Forgot about this. *looks* Dang, it's still ongoing as well with ch112 being the last raw I could find.

Wow, seeing this update made me realize even YPs slow update has finally surpassed the fanTL.

Contributor
I'm glad to see this back, it was sad when the decent groups all dropped it because it got licensed. I stopped reading when Up!Subs took over the series, as their version was utterly unreadable.

Anyone wants to help on uploading chapters, me and friends are translating it and it's up to chapter 91 and 92 will be finish by tomorrow.
I don't know how to upload it and thus am asking for help.

Contributor
@Ixayoi

Save the chapter's pages as individual .png files.
Number each page's image file in order (00.png (optional, for your group intro page if you have one), 01.png, 02.png, etc).
Put all the pages for the chapter in one folder and compress them into a .zip archive (ex. trinity_ch90.zip) I don't think the .zip file name actually matters, except to help you keep track of things.
Go to https://mangadex.org/upload/
It should be self-explanatory from there.

Edit: It seems like you uploaded a chapter as /a/. That's fine, if you're collaborating on /a/, but based on your comment I'm not sure that's the case. If you're a group of friends who didn't meet/don't communicate through /a/, then it would be more appropriate to upload as "no group" instead, or create your own group.

thanks for the scan .... lol now to find chapter 81 to 86

never mind you can find it in your usual... site like mangakakalot

Users who are viewing this thread