I know the story's probably going to a love triangle route with the scholar, but honestly?
I hope it takes more than this.

She wasn't even remotely being cute or whatever in front of him. Just treated him like a person.
And yeah that might be unique since he's a 'prince' and all but
it's kind of pathetic that somebody treating you like a human being is enough of a benchmark of actual love.
Like how low do your standards have to be?

It would be nice if there was just genuine affection instead of always romantic love and unrequited crushes.
Thanks for the upload!

Dex-chan lover
D:
He was so worried. Then he gets hit with an egg. D:
Many thanks

Wow so he just stole that? Seriously does he not know common sense. Or maybe he doesnt care in which case he's an asshole

Sheesh Rayburn's reputation got worse again bc of your actions FL! He did it to save her... The FL doesn't understand that someone wants to harm her. I'm getting annoyed by her attitude. I hope she'd think more before she acts.

i just find it funny that the duke decides to throw a carriage of plushies at the crown prince like ?? dhjdjdjdjjdks even if it was meant to protect angela it was still in broad daylight LMFAOO

Ehhh I hope they didn't leave without leaving autographs! And what was that about Prince Rayburn's hand shaking?

Also...wouldn't it be weirder if Frederic's knight hadn't been around? What kind of guard would she be if she let the crown prince sneak out in broad daylight? And how is she annoying for doing her job and protecting him? I know it's been the thing to hate on her since her arrogant intro, but what else could she have done this time around??? AND DOESN'T HER REACTION TO SLICING THE FREDERIC PLUSHIE IN HALF PULL AT YOUR HEARTSTRINGS JUST A BIT

i suddenly had the realization that the crown prince kinda looks like griffith and rayburn kinda looks like guts sjdfisjdifjdif

Dex-chan lover
Oh no the crown prince looked way too good in that last shot

Okay I went to reread the previous chapters to remember Bourbon's name and found a gem in Ch 7~~~

Not only did Prince Rayburn keep that wanted picture of the author, but people actually recognize her right away from it.

Users who are viewing this thread