Aggregator gang
I really like the crown prince. He's more fleshed out than Rayburn tbh. Like Rayburn is just "big scary man who is scary but actuall on the inside isn't scary just sad boi" while the crown prince is a person who's being manipulated by the general, while constantly wearing a facade to seem friendly and kind to the people. I think this might also have something to do with his mother's death (the generals sister) but I can't remember. I do know that the general blamed her death on the Rayburn kids tho.

Idk, it's times like this where it makes me sad that a second male lead / side character is more interesting than the male lead / main character but its okey I still love Rayburn

"The prince's felt eyebrows" BWHAHAHAHA
Aaaand Bourbon cutting their employer's doll in half then comtemplating mending it AHAHAHA I can't with this webtoon xD

Ouch, poor Rayburn with that egg :(
... BTW, he should've paid for the damage. He probably will, right? Right?

Fed-Kun's army
Hahaha at the guard for saving that merch. Thank you for this update!

Omg nooo the villagers perception of prince Rayburn is going down . Ty for translating

Fed-Kun's army
Haha Bourbon feeling guilty for cutting her prince... or at least the stuff toy based on him.
I hope they pay for all those dolls. Poor merchant.

Well, that turned out fine! No misunderstandings as expected from last chapter! Cool! All’s well that end’s well! 😊

i find the crown prince pitiful for being manipulated by his uncle (the general) and that he doesn't really have an authority :((

also, it's true that the crown prince's character has more layers than rayburn but we have only seen few sides of the story and there's more to see because there's a reason for rayburn to be like that

@AaniK @ViKaede
Hehe yeah Bourbon’s most likely a girl. If you go back to Ch 18 there’s a scene where she’s in front of a mirror contemplating wearing a dress to the ball. Unsure if the title is gender-specific in Korean, but a maid calls her Miss Bourbon.

@cherokeemoon
I think Rayburn’s story has more layers that we can probably guess at but haven’t been revealed yet. Like, the reason why he was demoted in the first place was almost definitely related to the general and/or the general’s sister (Frederic’s momma). I can see Rayburn being pressured to be the very best from his mom and Hoya while being mercilessly bullied by the general and Frederic’s momma, so he found solace in the bird he was taking care of.

The crown prince is being ordered around by the general because from the time his mom died at least, the general’s been forcing him to put on a tough face. It must’ve only gotten worse once he became crown prince, and it would have contributed to his estrangement from his big bro. I think all 3 royal kids are just being flung around as pawns by their older relatives and rather than finding one more interesting than the other, I’ve been having fun wondering about the backstory that hasn’t been revealed yet and wishing for their reconciliation to come soon. I agree with @rurichi that there’s still more to see!

Ok I have sympathy for the crown prince... gosh darn he really didn’t choose this life but was pretty much forced into the role.. BUT I don’t want a love triangle to develop w the princes and the FL pls god no

The one thing that irked me with this chapter is the egg throw... yeah that dude was drunk... yeah he threw a barrel without hesitation... yeah he destroyed merchandise... but obviously I think he’s righteous enough to pay for the damage after and be level headed enough to not throw shit at just any random innocent person out in public... with FL running to meet up with him just after that should show it’s a different situation and can not be understood with just what is presented.... I understand the outside public’s perspective but also gosh darn Rayburn is too precious and must be protected from these ppl who are his subjects :(((

These last two chapters and the ball dance have started to sour me to the manga. Am I alone in this? Like... I wanted a slow intake of syrup, maybe spice, not sour.

What a waste of an episode I don't give a fuck about the crown prince.

Users who are viewing this thread