Group Leader
We are sorry, we know that this is not a perfect release, we need someone to help us in PR'ing, low on PR's

Dex-chan lover
Get better hosting for your website pls. I can't even load it. I wanna read the rest.

Group Leader
@lavsingh it's running on vps hosting sorry for your inconvenience, we turned off the cache for sometime, to clear up a bug, so u will feel the site highlylil laggy

Dex-chan lover
This guy is so laid-back and lackluster that I feel like sleeping instead of reading this manga.

Fed-Kun's army
Just in case, for anyone that NEEDS to know what happens next, this was TL'd in spanish up to chapter 5
Chapter 6 is in raws
And by the life of me i can't find the WN/LN this was based on on novelupdates or such sites

Group Leader
The site will be down for a few hours minutes, sorry~ mainly cause it's slow

Sorry if im wrong but doesn't Manga Dex have a rule specifically saying that uploaders can't upload parts of a chapter then put the rest on delayed release on their own sites?

Group Leader
@arc_insanity i tried uploading it as 1, but it failed everytime, i don't know why, it kept showing something went wrong.... So i made it into 2 parts....

Dex-chan lover
I just want to point out that on page 5, He said that he is a Framer. Is that correct?
b5.png

Dex-chan lover
Rather than looking for a PR you better look for a better translator. Some mistranslation here and there and most, if not all, handwritten dialogues are just a guesswork instead of an actual translation. For example, "we're not even that close..." became "I'm not a coward"... I'm too lazy to correct all so good luck.

Aggregator gang
Hopefully you guys find a proof reader, though the translation itself is fine aside from a couple mistypes.

Thanks for the translations~

English is not my native language, but it is difficult to read.
And I read this web novel, and in this chapter there are many words that don't fit.

I have read chapter 1.2 on your website, but the translation is even more chaotic

Btw, thx for translation this series, but I hope you guys can find a proof reader

Dex-chan lover
Any particular reason for keeping "Yuusha" as is instead of translating it into "hero" all the time?

Users who are viewing this thread