Thought I was going to keep to the Hal and Lippe ship, but boy this Reas kid looks so good with Lippe 😭 The artist is really good, made sure all the guys in the story are hawt (Im lookin at you Lippe's Daddy), but also made ML look hotter! 🔥

I'm not quite sure if I like the ship between Reas and Lippe. I kinda like the Hal one better. I can tolerate Lippe being on her high horse because she's the main character and what not, (also because she's just exposing what the people did before it gets out of control in her new life), but Reas is kinda annoying not gonna lie.

I don't know- he just came out of nowhere and was added to the mix of ships and harem junk but for some reason became the ship that id doing the best (as in, people are shipping them more and the manga is too I think).
I think Hal and Lippe was a better ship. They had the chance for their chemistry to build up over the years but then random snobby boi just came in and ruined it. Not to mention that none of the other ships even had a chance to develop before he came along.

I know people are saying that they're a "power couple" and what not, but, I feel as though there is better shipping material with ponytail boi and Hal (also maybe pink her boi).

I am too lazy to go look for their names so there.

Lol, this boy really thinks she about to confess. She just wants to give you your handkerchief back. Chill boy!🤣

@Rosina8396 I mean, you’re saying that Hal and Lippe is a better ship and other ships didn’t have a chance to develop (not sure what are the other ships though) but to be fair, Lippe and Reas didn’t spend any time together so they didn’t develop anything as well. There’s no feelings between them right now and that’s precisely why we can’t really say anything about him nor their relationship. What I’m saying is that even though we all know he’s probably the ML, you might love him with Lippe later when they’ll have their moments together y’know. And tbh, I find it refreshing to see that the ML isn’t the first guy to appear in the first chapters and we all know who he is lol.

@ShuRin I just got annoyed because everybody kept on talking about that skip in the comments. Like, the fact that they haven't had time to develop is precisely why it's upsetting me. Yes, there is a chance that the manga could develop this well and not make it seem forced, but people are shipping them really heavily right off the bat even though there isn't any chemistry. Also, people have kinda been spoiling it in these comment section that Reas and Lippe end up together.

I feel as though they are not a good ship because having two people with the exact same personality and purpose coming together means that there will be no good compliments to each other and nobody to cancel the other out. In my opinion, good ships are ones which have two personalities that compliment each other; as in as supposed to having two people with their "shut up and let me speak" personalities, you could have someone who has a different personality that interacts with the other much better instead of just seeing Reas and Lippe insult people. At least Lippe isn't snobby about it.

Hal is a refreshing character that all stories like this tend to, or should have. He points out and or notices the abnormality of the situation and counters it well with his caring attitude and kind of jokster role in all of this (I described that really badly but I hope you get at least the gist of it).

Plus, Hal actually has an interesting personality, while Reas' personality is overdone and kinda boring. I don't look forward to seeing Reas and Lippe telling off adults and junk together (at least in the same way). I mean that Lippe has her way of telling people off and her brothers and other adults have their way of doing it while Reas just does it the way that Lippe does but more snobby like.

Also, the other ships are with ponytail boi, pink haired boi and Elphinny for some reason. Also I said that the Reas and Lippe ship didn't have a chance, not all the others.

Forgive me for not being able to convey my thoughts properly T^T

@Rosina8396 Don’t worry, I understand your point of view. I mean, at the end of the day it is your personal preference and people’s. I personally find Rias more interesting but I can totally see why you’d prefer Hal. He is an interesting character as well. You think relationships work better that way and some don’t. But it’s fine, everyone has their own opinion.
I don’t know how the author will move the plot forward and how they’ll intend to develop the relationships, we can’t predict nor stop people from shipping their favorites. XD However, I don’t think Lippe and Rias will be the arrogant couple you expect them to be. ;)
Let’s see and enjoy the next chapters.

@ShuRin Thanks for not lashing out at me or something XD. At this point in time, I just hope people will reveal to me the hype behind this ship. I am just confused as to why everyone's behind the Rias ship even though there isn't much shipping material.

Users who are viewing this thread