Even the 5 years old me could grasp the situation. Why is she soooo irritatingly dense😭😭😭😭

Aggregator gang
Sis why do u have 3 braincells. It's not cute to be dumb but so many authors make that a trait in their main characters

@Nayrael LOL that's the funniest comment I've seen on this one

I'm a little disappointed that it was still Alejandro who made this work, but at least she
would get upgraded from a maid right?

Sorry i read all the chapters last night, dis i miss something, why can she not read? Is it in a different language or something or has she lost the ability to read even though she slipped into this realm after reading a novel?

Dex-chan lover
@xsweetmex

Unless I am remembering incorrectly (I just binged everything the other day as well), they never do explicitly say why she can't read.... but its a pretty common Isekai trope that even though they somehow 'speak' the same language its not the same actual written language and needs to be learned.

Though to anyone else, they would probably assume she couldn't read or write because she is a commoner.

Oh come on, she still hasn't figured it out? Damn Ibelina, you dumb.

I'm getting the sneaking suspicion that Leandro arranged for her to be adopted by a noble family in order for them to be married.

Dex-chan lover
Ok I dont understand why other people call her dumb now. That wasnt like she isnt aware of her feelings but more of beeing to embarassed to say it in his face. Which makes sense ....... again we have so many damn people who cant be anything besides salty and therefore cant comprehend characters.
Ibelina has as a portagonist some dull points because we dont see anything besides her current role and affection for Alejandro. THAT is a drawback but a natural one at least. Her beeing dumb is more like you beeing dumb to not be able to comprehend such INCREDIBLE obvious points.

Users who are viewing this thread