Double-page supporter
i mean seeing how it's same the author as freak island and that we saw the characters from freak island in this manga, it's not impossible that naoko is actually immortal.

Dex-chan lover
That was just a costume, though.

I imagine the cop lady went crazy and took up the role. She seemed like she got addicted to it after getting a taste for killing.

jak

Contributor
So i guess it's a new story after this where shes some sort of supernatural being.

I wonder if the lady cop will gonna be the next pumpkin or perhaps duet between naoko and kazuya? I wonder

Double-page supporter
Well, now I know how the author's going to continue the story...

Dex-chan lover
unironically enjoyed this, thanks for the hard work!

that official translation, is it digital only? or physical too? and who's doing it?

Fed-Kun's army
The shittiest manga I've ever read (well, not counting Killing Morph that is), can't wait for part 2!

Aggregator gang
Eh being impaled by a dozen or so iron rebars at really necessary points of the body and still come back. Eh why not at this point?

Dex-chan lover
It's a slasher series. If Jason and Michael Meyers can come back from dying so can Naoko. That said this don't really need to continue either and like most sequels it'll likely be unncessary and poorly done.

Users who are viewing this thread