Contributor
No wonder he's that kind of an idiot! His soft spot as a baby has never grew hard!
No really I don't think you can easily plop a chunk of the skull like that! How unrealistic!

Thanks for the wild ride, chillock!

Everyone talking about him not being able to kill to drag out the story and then ir's over.

Good job. But part 2 is a thing?

Double-page supporter
Amazing. Such a horrifying end served with a huge helping of karmatic catharsis. Part 2 when?

Damn, now I'm satisfied that those baddies are dead now. But I feel bad to Kazuya, he ends up like Naoko. I'm still wondering what will become of that cop lady( I know she was hospitalized)...
Tbh, I had a dream how the part 1 ends before this chapter come out days ago
As Kazuya confronts Naruto, he is ready to assault him, but Naruto managed to fight back. Unfortunately, much to Naruto's surprise, he saw Naoko's spirit, looking at him mockingly and then he saw Arata's spirit as well. Naruto thought Arata will help him but both him and Naoko assisted Kazuya to kill him( Naruto), as Arata told him that he betrayed his own brother by killing him so he decide to make Naruto suffer the way he did to Naoko.
That's just my opinion. Here's my theory about upcoming part 2
As Naoko came back from dead, she decide to hunt the shit out all the bullies around the places. Part 2 took place few months/weeks after the end of Part 1,with new characters. The new protagonist is just like Naoko, a bullied student. This new person was a bully victim of sorta popular students group, when things gone too far, she ran away from her school. On the way back home, she bumps into a mysterious figure who asks whether she was fine or not( at the same time the figure accidentally saw her scars). The new protagonist nodded and about to leave but the figure asked something, " It appears that you're being tormented by someone. I can help you get rid of them. Do you need a help? "
That's it. I don't know how Part 2 will turn out. We can only hope right now hoho

Fed-Kun's army
Hoooly shit. It's like Friday the 13th isn't it? She only comes back and becomes a supernatural entity in the second one. What a tweest.

kazuya went insane (+ retarded) and naoko's back? god i dunno what should i call this manga other than a masterpiece.

Users who are viewing this thread