Mmmm. I wonder what happened for him to stop or start wanting the throne...

Lmao I always love their shocked facial expressions. Thanks for translating!

Dex-chan lover
So.. why again does the first prince still deal with this guy's bullshit? He just killed 2 people for literally no justifiable reason. Execute his ass for 2 acts of unprovoked murder. He is absolutely not in it for the Prince's success, but for personal gain and it seems that he is more of a liability than anything.

I just want the general dead. Is that too much to ask for? Putting up with him seems pointless.

Prince's knight was about to get sliced and felt pure joy. Praying for her and the general's downfall 🙏😌

Edit: His sister stealing my heart once again with just one scene she truly rocks anything she wears.

Aggregator gang
I think Borboun is this person in the flashback - https://i.imgur.com/icigmdv.png

Sir [Thereode] is such a weird name. I'd have believe the name was supposed to be [Theodore] instead

is the last panel messed up or is it just me 🥺 but anyways thank you for translating !!!!

The only characters I like are the Albino prince and Bourbon. Although, I like Bourbon more because her character is honestly the most clearly defined to me than anyone else. All the other characters have really vague goals and their personalities are kinda all over the place, making the plot of this story a jumbled mess.

Edit: Even though I'm rooting for Bourbon's one-sided love for albino prince, I love albino with the scholar, as well. They have such a unique relationship, with how the scholar is a commoner and all she has are loafers, while the albino prince protects that sort of secret. I can't ship her with dark-haired ML, because he is honestly a really boring character. He can be described as "gloomy and anti-social" and that's really it aside from his mandatory love fir the protagonist. He has nothing in common with scholar girl but meh, it's the ML.

Fed-Kun's army
yeah im not gonna read a story where a man who was planning to murder the main girl on a whim is consistently rewarded throughout. dropping this to read something else.

Bruh Mano and Rayburn’s friendship 😭😭 it’s so pure and beautiful I can’t

Uncle is an asshole, what’s new? Ugh

Seeing Rayburn and Angela becoming much closer is what THEY DESERVE. Pls continue this development.....

Users who are viewing this thread