Nothing gets me like the fucking mice that you see scurrying around the house LMAO, like the fact that the joke is still ongoing, i love it

Okay, I like Hoya but why is she undermining Rayburn's authority every turn???

Fed-Kun's army
I really don't like Hoya

I think she is using her twin. She most likely can't be the empror since she is a woman, while the duke is gentil and naive he will listen to her, and she isolated him.
I think in the end the duka want to be with people he loves/care about, the prince want to be free and the princess is taking the power

I’m not for or against Hoya yet, though I don’t like when she shows up.

Bourboon in her teens!
unknown.png

@Mira995 exactly my thoughts! I mean in some early chapter it was said that both princes used to have a really good relationship, and the crown prince seems to be controlled by that poor excuse of an uncle (what a disgusting man I bet he was the one that got the crown prince's mom killed for his family to get the throne). In a flashback, like last chapter or the one before, it also seemed like crown prince didn't believe Rayburn was the one that killed his mom he even wanted to defend him. So he's not the evil one. And some chapters back like I commented the sister seems to be keeping Rayburn away from everyone, like she keeps him in a bubble and tells him that everyone except her is gonna leave him some day. I also still think she was the one that either freed or killed his bird when they were younger.

So yeah it's cool seeing a badass female character and all but right now she hasn't really showed any good points besides "being a strong female that gives 0 fcks".

Hoya you're so goddamn sexy thank you

Can these dumb kids get togeher and get rid of shtty uncle aready please i am tired

I love that the author has kept their bit about the mice
Thanks for the update!! This is so good!

Users who are viewing this thread