also yeet just noticed if you look at the side by side comparison on page 6, adult Riaz from their past life has a blue gem on his clothing, whilst in this lifetime his gem is a ruby colour (which matches Lippie's eyes eeep!)

Ooh so there's some HISTORY there
I wonder who rejected who in the past. Clearly, they'll have a much better relationship this time- but let's see if Castillo shows more of his dere side

Very interesting... I'm wondering if Duke Castillo actually did also reincarnate. It's the only way that his interactions make sense. The handkerchief was on purpose, he heard Lippe's singing, he used the same non-pickup line, and he has an abnormal interest in her despite usually being uncaring towards anyone else. And by now, he's probably observed enough of Lippe to understand that she likely reincarnated too.

This will be interesting to see how this develops...

What kids have such a romantic conversation gosh my heart was fluttering for them (Also I see they've got a past together?? Interesting I was under the impression they just knew of each other and were intrigued that things were different this time)

Lippe
Grow up fast
I want to ship you with Rias without telling myself that both of you are still in children form 🤡

I KNOW IT HE REMEMBERED ALL HIS MEMORIES IN THE PAST I KNOW IT HAHAHAHAHA I’M SUCH A GENIUS😎😎😎

Users who are viewing this thread