Dex-chan lover
So since when Tadano is able to speak like this? Yeah he is improved in his 2nd year, but it's too sudden and feels kinda out of character

@CookieMonster I mean from the earliest volumes, Tadano always have his way with his words. That's how he managed to connect himself to the weirdest bunch of peoples.

Also, never forgetti his ability to read people like a book. He always looks to their personality in first place.

Though it did surprise me too when he manage to talk as smoothly as that. Still, it can make sense either way if you think about him on account. He is always the calmest and unnerved to the situation where everyone is startled after all lmao.

He has always been able to do this, it's just that the bulk of the manga isn't written in a way that it shows (at least not as of the later chapters), save for when it needs to do a gag that involves him straight-up reading other peoples' minds.

I mean, if you so much as look through any of his connections in the first year, you'll see sparks of it here and there. It's shifted from that, though, in becoming more and more of a harem-ish thing, but it's a trait he's more or less always had. It's nice to see it back here again.

Funnily enough, Tadano Hitonari, the protagonist of SMT's Strange Journey, is noteworthy for his ability to communicate with and befriend the series' various demons -something which very, very few people are able to even begin doing, much less actively excel at. I just find it neat that this specific pun name is just used for low-key hyper-socially-aware characters or something.

Ahhh my favorite line "Okay Scratch That"...it never gets old.

Also, Damn tadano...You got some nice observation and advice giving...you can be a psychiatrist.

Users who are viewing this thread