Dex-chan lover
Everyone be talking about how Yamato is/is not Oden, while Im he just simping on Ulti.

Dex-chan lover
I remember when the clash of emperors was something rare, now everyone has Emperor's Haki.

So Yamato is definitely Oden, right?

Dex-chan lover
Oden got a bullet to the head and boiled in a cauldron of oil. Even for OP standards it would be some serious bs if he somehow survived.

Fed-Kun's army
@TanithG
It's natural in this stage of the story to meet many foes with Emperor's Haki. That's because at the top of the mountain (power struggle) only strong opponents are left: just the best of the best.
It's completely normal that the people at the top to have Emperor's Haki, along with at least one of their commanders as well.
IDK if I made myself clear.
Sorry for my bad english.

Dex-chan lover
@JVortex Yeah, I get what you mean, but I expected that only the All-Stars would have Emperor's Haki, kinda like Katakuri ( who would be akin to King) but if Ulti has Emperor's Haki, the rest of the flying six must have it too.

I don't expect Mom's crew to be any weaker than Kaido's, but I can see how Oda is using that to highlight the fact that most of Kaido's crew are ex-captains.

What would his face would be like... Kinda want him in the crew just from this single scene

Everybody is calling out that it's Oden, but I think some of you are overlooking that it could also, and I'm not kidding here, be Momonosuke. We can't overlook the fact that this arc introduced TIME TRAVEL, even if it's only in a very limited form. As Oden's son, Momonosuke would obviously end up a lot like him in twenty years, would he not? Likewise, Oden wouldn't know anything about Luffy, but if at some point in the future Momonosuke goes back in time to where he actually belongs, and then all of this happens to him, then obviously he would "be waiting" for Luffy. We have questions about the circumstances surrounding all of this that have NOT been answered, and Momonosuke is involved in them: why does he have an animal form identical to Kaido's? Why is it that when Kaido seems to transform, Momonosuke also does, and when he turns back, that's when Momonosuke also turns back? We know Vegapunk is heavily involved with Kaido, and it is Vega's experiments that pushed the boundaries of what is and is not possible with Devil Fruit powers. Someone like that would naturally be very interested in any fruit with the power to send people through time, even if it was only in a very limited way. And we already got a confirmation before this arc even started that some form of time travel will almost certainly take place in the future as well, because the True King of the World has an old and crumbling version of Shank's hat.

Don't forget, every time Kaido has seen Momonosuke, he gets a closed look on his face and doesn't talk. It happened in this very chapter, even. Kaido knows something that Orochi and everyone else do not. I don't think Momonosuke is secretly is son, because if that were true then Kaido wouldn't let them treat Momonosuke so badly, but there's a lot about this we still don't know, and Momonosuke is right in the middle of it. We still have no explanation for how he has Kaido's fruit power, or why the two of them seem to be connected.

Maybe I'm overthinking it, but given everything that's happened so far in this arc, I find it more plausible to believe that Yamato is an adult Momonosuke than him being Oden.

How stupid must someone be to think that is Oden lmao. For starters, you think that nervous snake Orochi would just be chilling knowing that Oden still exists? It's not possible for Orochi to never have met Kaido's son over all those years. Tbh I'm more interested to know who Yamato's mother was/is.

Dex-chan lover
@ TanithG I would think Kaido's crew is stronger while big moms is more united exactly the same as a kingdom, by marriage, children and that junk. there are also more people in big mom's crew as a whole. Big mom's kids who are the strongest will most likely never betray her while kaido commands loyalty only by fear. a lot of his crew would betray him if they thought there was a chance they could usurp him.

Double-page supporter
at page 6... that sickle arms girl... probably mantis gifter... i wonder how hard for her to wear underpants with that kind of hand...

Dex-chan lover
@Lord-Raine I don't think that is Momonosuke. A time-travel fruit that allows go back to the past would be too OP. That is why Toki's fruit only allows travelling to the future, it is impossible to travel into the past.

Users who are viewing this thread