d'aww look at her brighten up after seeing her grumpy man...

Thank you for translating!

Would be fun if our "miss scholar" were to be the one who understood the secret message .

Can we get a special girl for the Crown Prince? He ain't the ML in this story, but he's too precious to abandon. He us so muuuuch better than the duke :(

in b4 a retcon where he's actually EEEEVIL b/c pl0t.

Group Leader
@Kairuwuu If you're viewing the compressed image in data saver mode, please use original images, because that's the way that the page was uploaded!

kwsOyWs.png

Data saver mode really does not like colored webtoons lately...

Double-page supporter
THE WAY HER FACE LIT UP UGH SHE'S. SO. FUCKING. CUTE.

Dude since she's not gonna end up with the prince tho I would gladly take him LMAO the crown princess can fUcK off she's such a two timer. Or "attempted" two timer LOL

@funezcookie6 you’re kind of too late. The prince clearly shows, already, patterns of using and manipulating people.

And the way he treats his actual fiancé is messed up. If this scholar wasn’t the “duke’s” scholar, he wouldn’t even show an interest. He’s just scum. I’ve seen guys like him irl

The way her face lit up, ughh, so precious
Thanks for the chapter!!

ANGELAAAAA!!! HABA NG HAIR, GIIIIRL!!! 😂

The way Rayburn brightens her mood is just adorable. ☺ I get the feeling Rayburn is getting a bit possessive of Angela now and I'm not complaining. TEHEE 😝

As for the crown prince, I dont think he's a bad person imo.
The future chapters will actually show good sides of him. He really does not like his fiance because who would like her tho, tbh. You guys will hate her more soon.
I hope I'm really not wrong since he is still with the enemy team.

Her smile was so adorable. Now I know Rayburn had to see how happy she was to see him. Please tell me he saw that!

Dex-chan lover
Lol they both use the same coat stuffed with toys tactic 😂

Users who are viewing this thread