Aggregator gang
@Kuraiaku Well this is kinda different seems they are already establish even before he joined the other story your referring to is the MC is what making the party actually work.

Aggregator gang
Translation was bad and only got worse as the chapter went on. The font choice, while thematically suitable for the MC, doesn't work for all the characters. It's otherwise a fairly standard party-exile but no revenge story.

The story itself looks interesting, but some of the translation was to literal, especially from midpoint. You may want to contact a/anonymous and have them pick up the translation duties, otherwise, as the series gets popular, they'll snipe the series from you.

Fed-Kun's army
So they ditched and berated a 13 year old. Those heroes are shitters.

Thanks for the chapter. A bit rough here and there but still an enjoyable read

Supporter
This translation has been brought to you by either Google-sama or someone with severe brain damage.

Dex-chan lover
@Hell_Satan The author lampshaded it with the MC saying it himself "So this is the stereotypical 'being expelled from a party' trope which recently becoming popular among the bards in the capital...!" 最近都の吟遊詩人の間ってるで流行「パーティ追放系」って物語だ…!

I've peeked at the source material just now and it is exactly the stereotypical party expulsion development popular in syosetu recently lol.

Dex-chan lover
So the girls wanted him out because despite the fact they’re in a fantasy world on the way to defeat the (supposed) “ultimate evil”, they’re still dainty little princesses that can’t touch anything slimy or handle the sight or anything remotely grotesque. The hero wanted him out because despite the fact he is on the way to defeat the (supposed) “ultimate evil” and our mc is clearly the most OP person in the group, he doesn’t care about anything, but banging hot chicks. Regardless the entire heroes party recruited and abandoned a 13 year old kid (who looks 10) in the middle of the forest without the pay they promised. Nice group. Surely these are the heroes legends will be written about. I can see the bard’s tale now “The great heroes who abandon little kids like the scum they are”. Okay, I get it. The “I’m the most op in the group, but don’t know it, and was forced out of the heroes party trope because they’re all assholes” is popular, but at least make it realistic. I wouldn’t believe for a moment that these guys are heroes (bandits maybe) or could last five seconds on their journey. They clearly don’t have the morals, mental fortitude, kindness (really any of the personality traits needed), or intelligence required for the job. Actually I REALLY want to see them fight an intelligent demon that realizes he shut down a third of the party by covering his troops in slime.

Dex-chan lover
Can't blame the hero. I'd take vagina over shota as well.

Dex-chan lover
@GunFaceFuck : It's more like saying : if you can't cook and doesn't want to learn how to cook, you shouldn't complain too much to someone who gave you free food, saying that it taste bad, especially if you didn't do anything to help.

@zenyo my point is the translators deserve to be criticized even if he gave it to free. People who refused to see their works being cirtisized should keep it to themselves. ( Please don't respond to this even if you agree or disagree with my statement. It's waste of time, yes I'm a hypocrite )

Group Leader
I've seen workable MTL, but not this. Hope someone applies for that PR role.

just when hero's party is normal or not cringe ? sometimes (generally) you want demon king to win

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, this feels like they were setting him up as a temporary boost, possibly to placate someone in the kingdom, and are getting rid of him as soon as they can, the whole trial period so no pay, and no attempts at stratagey or organization, is a really bad sign.

I would not be surprised if they are given funds based on the official party strength, and tasks they do for the kingdom. So they recruited him for a free boost in funds. Nurturing and training the future power players is something a non idiotic kingdom would be all for.

@Moodyz : defeating the Demon king tends to get access to more then these 2, and likely more kinky girls to boot.

@GunFaceFuck : criticism is fine, but only when given with tack and understanding. The vast majority of the comments on this site are basically "it is not a perfect profesional level translation, so you are an jdiot and should stop", "there are minor grammar errors, so it is unreadable" or some other unreasonable idiocy.

Users who are viewing this thread