now i wonder,
will mc have a demon on his command later or not.

Dex-chan lover
Dude reminds me of my 3yr old my nephew trying to catch his dad's drone a couple of weeks ago.

Fed-Kun's army
All this for a paper bird?

Just leave it alone, if your so strong then let them come to you. Saves you the work and you'll have to prepare. If they don't, you said you could identify the operator right? Then go get the operator. There is no need to destroy the shikigami.

Dex-chan lover
4 chapters and still sort of nothing... normally, you'd expect this kinda plot several chapters in after knowing the characters a little more... it's a sorta plot but we don't know the bad guys or the good guys... it's just them fighting...

Though I like the premise... I'm afraid of this getting axed because of bad execution... please don't mess this up author-san... this actually seems like it could be... a generic shonen battle manga... actually... yah... instead of it being a guy with isekai powers living in the real world... it's a guy who gained powers fighting other powerful beings... just a real world battle manga... is the "isekai" even needed?

Dex-chan lover
@katashu: It's based off a WN which I think has an LN adaptation.
It's not Isekai, he's in his original world and uncovering secret supernatural side of it. It's like 'Class ga Isekai Shoukan sareta Naka Ore dake Nokotta n desu ga' & 'The Hero Who Returned Remains the Strongest in the Modern World'.
The title actually translates to "I wasn't reincarnated in another world" or literally "Other World Reincarnation... Not!".

Double-page supporter
that bird took "if you got attacked, strike back' quite literally...

@IronicWeeabo that guy got huge ego, seeing all of his spells can't destroy one paper bird hurt his pride so badly... lol

@katashu no he still on same earth, it just Earth is also have something 'supernatural' that people didn't know it exist....
like Pentagon claim that Aliens is not real until they reveal that Alien indeed exist last few month ago....

Group Leader
∧_∧ THANKS NEPU!
(´ ∀`) BIG KUSA!
( つ旦つ ∬ 
と_)_) 旦 
All of that and still wasn't shot down, sasuga shikigami-kun.

Dex-chan lover
"So let me get this straight. You wasted dozens of talismans. You summoned a giant demon in public. And you STILL failed to hurt a bird made of PAPER?"
"It was a very tough bird...made of paper..."

Aggregator gang
I really miss extraordinary BS life like this.

I'm fed up with cheap isekai'd story. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread