Dex-chan lover
That backstory was actually hilarious. Usually, they leave the silly stuff in the omakes, but not for this guy.

Unfortunately, the disrespect at the end was too real. I hope Rihito beats it into him that he's decades too early to even deign to face his master.

Honestly hope Rihito wins. Considering the number of people in the comment sucking his dick right now It would likely piss off a lot of people if he were to lose even if it did somehow make sense.We all know how this fandom reacts to seeing their favorites lose . . . .

Dex-chan lover
The purgatory guys are too lovable. At this rate, I might start rooting for them.

Group Leader
Oh god this is so great. Falcon's backstory is funny. Rihito's gonna show off how much he's grown. I love this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Sorry, Rihito, but I want the weeb to win now, lol.

If he wasn't fighting against Ritho I would bo on team weeb
but Ritho is my fav

So many fucking weebs in this comment section wanting falcon to win and abandon our boy rihito :((

It’s so sad knowing people can betray something to easily

Power Uploader
People calling his "ninja theatrics" over the top, but thats the whole point of misdirection of ninjutsu, also he landed a clear a clear blow on Rihito. But fight is pretty much obvious, Rihito has a plot armor of being a pretty relevant character PLUS a student of literally strongest character in whole manga.

No, Rihito cannot lose, he learned from Kuroki Gensai, the legendary. There's no way my boy is losing to some weeb who learned from some lame-ass ninja flick.

Users who are viewing this thread