I just hope that princess don't have such a delusion again with Prince Rayburn.

And that last scene, OMG just tell me it is not real right? It's just an act to threaten that general? Cause if it's real... OMG don't know what to say

Dex-chan lover
He should have listened to her and closed his shirt, now we're all drooling

If I was the princess I would also be falling for him cuz he was looking like a snacc in that waterfall panel

aaahhhh that fanservice.... yeS.

ALSO fucj, i knew something was up with her :mad:
but then again, it could just be a ploy to get things done and the princess could turn the tables in the end :^(

Tbh this chapter pissed me off. The "wander somewhere you shouldn't" trope doesn't make sense when you KNOW you have to be careful going around the place you're at because it's the FUCKING CASTLE?! I mean assuming her brain didn't melt out her ears she wouldn't walk around like that but well guess they needed plot.

Also the princess saying she wants to kill the prince is most likely a trap. If it isn't and she really wants to take his place then I'd be hella surprised and actually applaud the author for going this route. I know it's common for siblings to fight in royalty in comics but not when it's established they're on the same side so yeah.

Here I am enjoying my sweet sweet fanservice and then Hoya pull up with a “I’ll give him your head if you do what i say” like what WHAT

Here I was losing my mind over Rayburn's hot ass and then Hoya comes and says that. Ma'am, please, don't.
Thanks for the chapter!!!

Well, that isn't good. I hope she's faking it and it's a plot against the general. Which is what I think it is.

And on another note, Dayym, that hotness!

Thanks for the chapter! It was awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread